Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by VaMinuteMan
    This is exactly so...there HAS to be repercussions for their actions, if not - then they will truly believe they don't have to listen to us anymore.
    Exactly right! They need to know we are dead serious when we say they will be elected out of office. Sadly, too many people are ignoring this issue and it won't be until all hell breaks loose is when they wake up.
    He ain't heavy, he's my Brother
    Â*http://www.alsa.org/

Do not GIVE UP. We are making an impact. This is the first step. Once this is bill is defeated, we need to work on voting out every single one of the traitors that were attempting to pass this bill, and vote in people that will preserve our country, and keep it from being taken over by illegal immigrants!!!! Keep up the good work!!!!!!

On the Run

Keep the fire burning! Keep'em on the run. I will not vote for anyone who votes for this sham. I have told my Senator plenty of times now, as a 30 yr. Republican I will vote for Mickey Mouse before I vote for him if he votes for cloture. Iam RADICAL I am charged, and I am proud to be on the same side of this issue with all fellow Americans.

Term Limits next?

Tell Senators from other states you will send contibutions to his/her contender if they vote for cloture.

Remember the Allamo?

Even if this thing did pass in the Senate, we have the House of Reps to back us up. They'll most likely come out on our side.

By the way, if the bill does go to a final vote, do they need 60 votes to make it pass, or less? I know for cloture it's 60, but I wasn't sure for the final bill.

Ostrich

Please stop posting defeatist BS like this! It projects weakness and demoralizes our members. We haven't lost anything! This is far from over!
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

I think one the problems here is that Senators will vote either yes or no to the cloture, knowing that others will pass the bill when it comes up for a vote. In other words, I'm afraid that my Senators will vote no to cloture, knowing that the votes are there for cloture. These people are getting together to decide who is more vulnerable and who has to "take the heat" on this bill. I don't trust any of them.
    Second, I really have lost faith in the American people. I know there's people here who make phone calls, etc, to defeat this bill, but how many Americans really care? Enough to scare Congress? At my work-place, I would estimate that 30% of them really know what is going on, and maybe half of that have contacted their Senators. People just don't care.
    It's going to have to hurt them personally before they wake up. We Americans are pretty tolerant of change and that's why illegals have almost taken-over. The frog in boiling water senerio. How many people are on this site right now? 868. How many have I seen here? Maybe 2500. Out of millions of people?
    What needs to happen is for Americans to get MAD. They aren't mad yet. They may never get that way and, if they ever do, it's not going to be pretty. I only hope that, if that does happen, those responsible won't be able to escape what they have caused.

Quote Originally Posted by Reciprocity
    Please stop posting defeatist BS like this! It projects weakness and demoralizes our members. We haven't lost anything! This is far from over!

" I have not yet begun to fight"
    John Paul Jones
    "FATHER OF THE AMERICAN NAVY"

* <div>[b]<div>2000 people has visited http://www.dumpgloria.com/ in the last 3 months
    People who believes in God, America, The Bill Of Rights and Limited Government.
    </div>
    </div>

This won't pass, all the positive news from Bush/Kennedy and pals is just false propaganda trying to convince us and the public that everyone supports their sellout of our futures, so we should just shut up and accept. Do you honestly think old Ted would be at a Spanish Radio station singing songs in Spanish if he was not worried? They might even stoop to some Psych Ops tricks and post some defeatist items on this site to try demoralise us. Think back a few weeks the night before the bill died the first time Kennedy and friends were gloating and projecting that they were very confident, they ended up going down hard in flames!

I think they are just about done now. Its all starting to come apart at the seams and most of them know it...Politicans may be a lot of things, but they are not usually stupid nor suicidal.

I have a bunch of emails to write and send to DC!
    "American"Â*with no hyphen andÂ*proud of it!

I was drawn to this thread by its title and I too am a North Carolinian who has spent alot of time doing what we were told was our right- to ask for redress through our elected officials. This method was lost to us sometime in the past twenty or so years. We, as tax-payers, working citizens had our birthrights sold out from under our fathers and our noses.
    Not to speak for 'take-action-now', but I think that he was just venting to fellow patriots and no, we will never give up, heck, we are some of the very few Americans who care about the invasion!
    As for Richard Burr, if he really does "go to the darkside" and put that glorious family name to shame by voting in favor of this treason, then the last thing he will be worrying about is loosing the good-ol' boy vote. No, the power elite who run the fedgov has greased enough palms to slide our Nation into the ocean. Come to think about it, they have....
    LAWMAKERS LOVE LAWBREAKERS

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    Keep up the noise!!! E-mails, faxes and phone calls. Not just to your home state Senators but also the targeted Senators that are listed in ALIPAC action notices and as many other Senators as you can. I routinely pull up all the Senators and their contact information at this website http://www.senate.gov/general/contact_i ... rs_cfm.cfm and just go down the list and send each of them an e-mail. It takes a while and can be tedious but it makes me fel as though I am getting my message across. Also, I call the ones who can either make a difference or the ones who I know are traitors just to tell them they are sell outs of America.
    I have called and CALLED and emailed until I'm about to drop!!! That's all I do anymore!! But they don't seem to be LISTENING!!!!!
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast