Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This sounds to me like all the more reason to deport them and start it now. Some disagree with the word "roundup." I don't know any other way to do it. 33 more were found in El Paso hotel rooms overnight. Over the weekend there were others.

If law enforcement in non-border states aren't going to do anything to try to get rid of their illegals, then the border law enforcement is probably going to get discouraged in short order.

Now that some are finally doing their jobs, wouldn't it be better if we encouraged them all to start?

How about non-border residents writing to their law enforcement agencies and local editors? put some pressure on there and see if there are any results?

How about border residents praising the successes as of late to keep the law enforcement on the border pumped?

It sure can't hurt.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    AWESOME!!! To quote the 80's.

You know guys, I blame Taco Bell for all this. You know why? In the 90's they came up with that ad campaign "Run For The Border", so I think they all took it as an invitation. LOL!!!

But in truth, our government needs to get off their lazy second term asses and start deporting each and every one of these people, even their snot nosed anchor babies. I say this as Saturday I saw two of them on our public transportation, talking garbage, disrespectful of everyone, then when they started getting glares from adults, they started speaking in Spanish to each other!! Yep, those kids are growing up in our society without any regard or respect for America and Americans.

But gee, since they are well educated and speak two languages, they will be a benefit to Mexico!!!!

Mexicans need to stop their bellyaching and whining and make the changes necessary to make Mexico what they want it to be. I am tired of hearing locally how hard life was for them there. Yet they think it ok to come here illegally, suck our country dry and then complain because Americans are sick of it.

What will happen if they succesfully drain our country, where will they go then? Once they have come here and turned America into the wasteland they have turned their own country into, then what?

When I think about all the political posturing that Mexico's government is doing to make Americans that want illegal aliens to go home and want illegal immigration stopped to look like mean spirited racists, makes me believe they are aware that without all their citizens here, sending money back, their economy would collapse and that means they would have to actually do something about their own situation.

I too say, it's all long overdue and we are all tired of supporting illegal aliens and their babies. NO MORE!!! Enough is enough.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You know guys, I blame Taco Bell for all this. You know why? In the 90's they came up with that ad campaign "Run For The Border", so I think they all took it as an invitation. LOL!!!
    Can we start making those commercials again and specify WHICH borders????
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

But you know, the other day I was in Taco Bell with my daughter and saw this guy come in (he looked fresh over the border) and he stood there looking around, very confused, like he was wondering what it was all about. See that's what made me think of that ad.

Could we make a public reversal of that ad? Maybe say that it was just an ad and we want them to realize that they should not have taken it seriously.

Ahhhh....I should stop now before I get going and make someone really mad. I get a bit snarky and then I offend people, it's not being a racist, it's just being a smart*@#, there's a definite line there. I think that's where non-Americans get offended, by our sarcastic sense of humor. We like to make fun of everything and everyone, and then foreigners think we are mocking them and call us racist.

Especially here in the Northwest, we are a bit rusty from all the rain, and we get pretty sarcastic about this time of year and it's easy to be offensive. Once summer hits and we've all dried out, we pretty calm and easygoing people.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I RESENT MEXICANS OR ANYONE ELSE THAT IS HERE ILLEGALLY. THEY ARE INFRINGING ON MY RIGHTS AS AMERICAN CITIZEN.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    I RESENT MEXICANS OR ANYONE ELSE THAT IS HERE ILLEGALLY. THEY ARE INFRINGING ON MY RIGHTS AS AMERICAN CITIZEN.
    Right on, BB. I've been a good citizen (paying taxes, staying out of trouble with not so much as a speeding ticket) for more years than most of you are old. I'm sick and tired of my hard earned tax dollar benefiting illegal aliens no matter where they're from.

As somebody said here recently, "head 'em up, move 'em out'.

I think that's where non-Americans get offended, by our sarcastic sense of humor. We like to make fun of everything and everyone, and then foreigners think we are mocking them and call us racist.
    I think you are probably right Elizabeth. It is hard to convey a sense of humor on a message boards.

Taco Bell is a classic example of that phenomenon about American sense of humor. I was overseas when it happened but never did understand why they took away the commercials with the talking Chihuahua? I loved him! I collected some of them! Then all of a sudden someone said it was racist or insulting or something to have that talking dog. What about that cute little dog was insulting?

Out west, there is a place called Taco Cabana. They had a chili pepper who was "kicking it back on the patio" or something. He, too, was deemed insulting. Now they have some stupid guy picking a guitar in a cowboy hat and acting like he's drunk or stoned or else retarded.

Yet it isn't insulting to talk about "E.D." (which for a long time I heard as "V. D.," by the way and THAT was really eye popping!) or advertise cars with people who look like perverts driving them or people at the Sonic saying stupid things to one another. I just don't understand, I guess.

Everything is insulting these days. People get offended too easily.

I remember my mother telling me one day as I came home crying from 6th grade because some other girl sneered my direction (in a girls world at 12 this is SO terrible!!!), she said that I needed to "stop wearing my heart on my sleeve".

At 12 I really did not comprehend that, I do now. She also told me "there's always someone that has to say something to you about you you're whole life, so get used to it and toughen up!".

So what that all taught me is people are all too sensitive these days. We need to be able to be ourselves, and not have to tiptoe around everyones feelings.

As a woman, heading to that coveted age group, I'll get the luxury of saying what's on my mind and having people not get so mad. My mother's there now, and it is lot's-o-fun being with her when she is telling someone what's on her mind. Is it that way for men too? Truthfully, I say it anyways, even if I have not reached the age of forgiveness!!!!

My husband works for a company thats pretty good, and they spoke one time in a meeting about "sensitivity training", my husband leaned over to his co-worker and whispered "why, if people are getting rubbed the wrong way, it's their own fault!".

I'm as sensitive as the next person, but I just have to say one thing to all these people who are so concerned with politically correct ideas GET A FLIPPIN' LIFE!!!! This is America and I for one will not tiptoe around newcomers who think they have a right to demand I do so. Especially illegals.

Speaking of being offended, I am offended at having to listen to the nightly sounds of gunshots, car alarms, police sirens and Mariachi. Dealing with the costs, aggravation, hassle and outrage of having my truck stolen by an illegal Mexican, seeing the police do nothing more than take a report and let the criminal go free to do it all over again with impunity offends me.

Having to see my once clean, quiet, safe hometown over-run by masses of law breaking criminal felon illegals offends me. Having to look at grafitti covering every exposed surface, telling us 'Gringos' we are going to die offends me. Driving the streets of my once American hometown and seeing bus ads, billboards and store signage in Spanish ofends me. Having the local supermarkets and mom and pop businesses shut down and replaced by mercados, bodegas, tortillerias, panaderias, carnicerias, pastellerias and pinata shops offends me. Seeing on every corner a check cashing/money transfer store or WIC/AFDC welfare voucher store, packed with cars with Mexico license plates offends me. Having to see my once clean, quiet apartment complex over run by hordes of illegals living 30-40 people per one bedroom apartment, spewing their garbage of beer cans, tequila bottles and cigarette butts all over the place offends me.

Having to worry every time I drive the streets of my hometown, in fear of being broadsided by an illegal running a red light, or getting smashed head-on by an alien smuggling load van driving 100 MPH going the wrong direction in the fast lane of the freeway with their lights off at night offends me. Driving down the road and seeing more cars with Mexico license plates than all other out of state cars combined, knowing they pay no car registration, have no insurance, drivers license, or obey smog or any other driving regulations, knowing I am required to have all those things and they are not offends me.

Going to the grocery store and seeing a Mexican woman with 14 kids, none of whom speak a single word of English, whipping out a welfare card to pay for the hundreds of dollars of groceries, baby formula and diapers and then seeing them in the parking lot getting into a shiny new, gigantic SUV with Mexico license plates offends me. Going to any hospital emergency room or doctor's office and knowing my tax dollars are going to pay for the baby deliveries of thousands of illegal's anchor babies a month offends me.

Living in fear of gang violence, drive by shootings, drug dealer's turf wars and illegal alien's teenage kids stealing, smashing, burning and vandalizing everything in sight offends me. And most of all, knowing our traitorous President doesn't give a you know what about it and has vowed to make sure we have millions more come here every year to steal our jobs, drive down our wages, destroy our communites, overcrowd our schools, jails and hospitals offends me.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

Ya know, Reptile--those things kind of stick in my craw, too, now that you mention it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast