Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Nobody 'hates' the mexicans that are IN MEXICO!!!.........

....We dislike people who break our laws to get here,,, including Brits, Russians, Chinese et al.
    I got kicked out of England for working there!!!
    I get aggravated every time I see someone living & working here with a British accent.
    So you can call me an equal opportunity ILLEGAL Alien basher.

I'm so tired of the bleeding hearts catagorizing everyone who is against ILLEGAL immigration as RACISTS that I could puke.

Mexicans just happen to be here IN MASS. Flooding & Overwhelming our social services, raising our local taxes & fees, building their own culture rather than assimilate, filling our prisions with their criminals, taking jobs from Americans, dragging down wages, sending all that money back to mexico - and their -
    (mod edit) you, we're coming whether you Americans like it or not " in OUR FACE ATTITUDE.
    Now, golly gee --- why would we possible have a bad attitude about it!!!! DUH!

Why don't they put all their energy towards FIXING all the corrupt thieves IN MEXICO??? In THEIR country they're a bunch of do-nothing-about-it- wimps -- that come here & hide behind a bunch of bleeding heart liberal wimps that ran our country for wayyy too long. BUT THE TIMES THEY ARE A CHANGIN -- BABY!!
    Then they could build a successful economy IN MEXICO -- and we'd be Great Friends & Trading partners with them.
    The only reason they're here is...They wont take on the Mex government cause they dont have the balls.

THEY are absolutely trying to settle, breed and populate the Western & Southwestern USA til it's de facto part of Mexico --- which it's getting closer to becoming every day.

And BTW - we'd be just as psssssd off if it was 20 million Swedes or Russians FLOODING into our country ILLEGALLY.
    .....tho we might let some of those swedish & russian dames stay! HAR HAR HAR.... figured i might as well throw a little "sexism" in here to go along with my "racism" !

So get over your attitude that we're RACISTS. --- and while you're at it --- get the hell outta our country.

Well said! That's the truth, too. We are not racists, we just are fed up with being trampled on and ran over by millons of ILLEGALS and WE HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO BE PI**ED OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

trampled with illegals

Would it be rude to ask Jorge Bush for proof of citizenship ? I mean, this guy does act like an illegal alien....

Re: trampled with illegals

Quote Originally Posted by carsan956
    Would it be rude to ask Jorge Bush for proof of citizenship ? I mean, this guy does act like an illegal alien....
    From the looks of his "VIVA BUSH" campaign buttons & that big Sombrero he was wearing... he must have DUAL- citizenship!

Hey how many things can we list that is possibly wrong with dual citizenship ?

swinging both ways

divided loyalty

wishy washy
    conservative is but a liberal after a dose of reality...

nobody hates Mexicans in Mexico..

but 65% of them disdain Americans, according to several polls, including

PEW.... but at the same time 65% would come here to make some quick

money.... so much for traditional immigration attitudes...
    conservative is but a liberal after a dose of reality...

No loyalty, Able to still run after commiting a crime of horrible proportions. Wanting to have the same old country in your new country not assimulating and not wanting to.

That is a big part of it....they can't stand Americans. They could care less if they are illegal, citizens, guest workers, or whatever, just as long as they can stay and suck up the jobs and the benefits. Local Police are told not to even give them a traffic ticket, because they won't show up and justs wastes time. Gee, talk about discrimination! Yep, I am pissed at lawbreakers of any kind or race, especially the masses who thumb their noses at us, give us the finger and march with "Viva Sadaam" flags!! I can't believe we allow it!

Yea, Its too bad our own President can't see any of this, he might have a different attitude about it all...Nah..he's too eaten up with money and power...typical traitor.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast