Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: politicians

Quote Originally Posted by AllAmerican
    It looks like Cynthia mcKinney is going to be a total sellout. Sonny passed a law here in Georgia - but what does it really mean?
    [quoteea1dcib]I wonder if we really go after employers publicly if that would make a bigger difference.
    Not surprised about McKinney. The Georgia law is important because it a least serves notice to Washington that people want action not talk.

I think every arrest of employers large or small is invaluable. People can act like they are above the law, but actually seeing an ICE agent come through your door can wake you up real fast.[/quoteea1dcib]

Yes it sets an example to all states. Missouri is now making tougher state laws as well. Now they just need to inforce them. Your lucky is your in Georgia, there are alot of good ol boys who will love to enforce those laws. Here in Wisconsin they are as bland as the milk. I am having a hard time even raising interest.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    You know they are feeling threatened when they are still going on nes programs and feeling the need to shout out their intentions, to be sure they are heard.

It is obvious they are feeling desperate when they encourage lawlessness (the LA riot in the evening yesterday).

We need to keep the pressure on and not let up. Publicize everything about this whole issue and the obl that we can, get Americans more aware.

These pro-illegal groups know that they have shot themselves in the foot by being out there and that Americans have had all they can take of protests and demands, its all over all news, local and national.

I wonder what their next move will be, since they are so desperate? Many of us probably have a lot of opinions about this.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I need to let you know. May Day without a Immigrant was wonderful. Utopian!!!!!!! Nirvana!!!!!!!!!!!

You can protest silently! I went to Burger King and I was in line to order. The Manager was leaning into the kitchen giving instructions, to her employee in Spanish. My stomach turned. I looked around at people waiting, I put my money back in my purse and I walked out. It felt good!!!!!!!!!!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Way to go Dixie!!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Somebody on the http://www.saveourstate.com website mentioned that they were checking out various pro illegal immigration websites yesterday. And he said they all sounded "depressed and worried" after the May Day demos. They should be depressed and worried. America got a good look at who these people are, and America was not pleased with what it saw.

We do have the momentum, we just have to stay strong and keep fighting. We will win this fight to get our country back from these illegals.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Dixie, you should have said, "oh, I am sorry, thought I was in the United States, this must be a nightmare and I woke up in Mexico " That would have really riled them up lol , my hat off to you for standing up for your values!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Well we know for sure that they are getting more and more nervous.

Tonight we were out and left our 12 year old home with his older sister. When we pulled in our driveway, there sitting in the grass of our front yard was a boy about 9, eating "dinner" (leftover chicken and baked beans from our bbq) that my son had put together on a plate for him.

Of course my son came to me right away to tell me that this kid was out there with him and did not want to go inside, he said his mother was crying, she had given all their $$ for rent to the landlord and apparently his father has no job, she was upset because they had only kidney beans for dinner, so my son fed him (he will be one of those big guys that is nothing more than a teddy bear).

Apparently this boy and other sibling(s) were born here, and right now that entitles the kids to the foodstamp program, but they will not apply because they are afraid of being found out. This is as much of the story we know right now, maybe there is more to it, but this is the preliminary knowledge.

I think that all of the marches that were supposedly to help these people and all of the extremist actions that have brought more attention to them and also with the INS raids of IFCO, these people are getting leary of being noticed at all.

And yes, we did what all decent Americans would do, we sent our son over to this kid with some things to tide them over till they can get some help, we are what we are, real Americans cannot stand to see children hungry. This is not the side of the "gringo's" that the groups like Aztlan and such want these people to see, they want to paint us to the illegals as heartless wealthy ba$#@&d's.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

American Elizabeth,

You are right, as angry as we may get and how stern we must be, we can still have some compassion. Direct them to the Catholic Church. When it becomes the chruches burden, they will encourage them to go home. On the other hand, sometimes you must be cruel to be kind.

Harboring them and taking care of them will only encourage them to stay. Hardships will make them leave. They are Mexican nationals and they knew the moment they crossed the border, they were not welcome. They chose to ignore that fact. I’ll admit, the system tricked them and we are fighting to fix that sick game. They have been living here unwelcome and getting by. Now they are feeling the sting of their poor choices. They need to accept that they will no longer be living here and need to go back home. It’s Denial. They took a chance at an unattainable dream and naturally it didn't work out the way they hoped. That's life. Also, they used their children to stay here. They exploited their own children and now it is time to reap what they have sown.

This is Darwin at it’s finest. We will always have people in our society that make bad choices and they will have to pay the price.

On a lighter note: Nitty Gritty
    "oh, I am sorry, thought I was in the United States, this must be a nightmare and I woke up in Mexico "
    I'm so using that one!!!!!!!!!!

Also, I pulled out of a drive thru today. I don't know if I'm becoming so jaded that I can't hear English from a Mexican accient anymore. I pulled up at a BBQ place for lunch. After my second attemp at telling the guy what I wanted, I could almost swear the guy said, "you want a #2" (which I didn't order) waaa waaa waaa, with a "side of Chemo Sabe." I just said, "I'm sorry, I can't understand you and I drove off." My first impression was that he was playing "dumb Mexican" with me and that PO's me. I laugh about it now and I just don't know what really went on. It was a Twilight moment. Either way, they didn't get my money.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Paper or no Paper?

I was talking with my friends the other day and brought up the issue of illegal immigration. I was surprised to find that the three or four who responded were in favor of the illegal immigrants. The arguments were taken straight out of Kennedy propaganda - they are desparate, They are hard working, we are a nation of immigrants, we can not send millions of people back etc.
    One of them told me that just because somebody holds a piece of paper (granting them lawful entry in US) does not mean they are better than the ones who do not have any papers. I argued that the only thing giving her ownership of her house is a piece of paper. Then she cowed down. But then proceeded to say how much better work ethic the illegals have. They are polite and do the job much better. She wants any workers she hires to be Hispanic illegals. I said that she can hire legal Hispanic workers but she kept shaking her head and was very agitated. Now I would like to see their arguments when their own jobs are taken away

How about a Day center for dentists - provide services for less than the deductible or low cost to those who do not have insurance. Same goes for Doctors, accountants, teachers, nurses. How many problems will be solved for low income people all at once. If that happens we will see authorities cracking down right away. And by the way, aren't licenses just pieces of paper that separate those who can practice and who can not.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast