Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Just keep pushing. We have been working for a week and results are starting to roll in. Keep the daisy chain and word of mouth going. Don't stop talking to everyone. I'm telling you! Open your mouth at the grocery store and most of the time you will find someone in agreement. If you get a hostile, just ignore them. Agree to disagree and walk away. Believe me, I am introverted and not big on approaching people about important issues. I can be silly all day long with strangers but serious stuff, no way. I've forced my self to so I know you can too.

Dixie...you have said exactly what I have been feeling. Thank you. I made a promise to myself that I would start speaking out. And I don't care where I am. I remember a few years ago I was having my oil changed at an Econo Lube. And the service attendent who was working on my car. Asked me if I spoke Spanish. I looked him in the eye and said no, do you speak English. Americans need to start speaking up until these illegals get the idea of who's country they are in.
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

this is minor, but at least something was accomplished. Alabama legislature passed contractors must sign statements saying they are not employing illegal aliens on any of the projects they are doing for the state.

Should be for any job, but as I said, everything helps.
    "Remember the Alamo!"

Quote Originally Posted by nittygritty
    Dixie, you should have said, "oh, I am sorry, thought I was in the United States, this must be a nightmare and I woke up in Mexico " That would have really riled them up lol , my hat off to you for standing up for your values!
    Nittygritty-
    The problem is, they wouldnt get riled up. They cant even understand each other. I wonder where someone can purchase fake id's that look similiar to INS badges. You know, to make a fashion statement. It seems to be the 'craze' now.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Dixie, I'm surely not going to go overboard for them, the children suffer for their parents doing wrong, it's sad. When things start getting tough for them they will make that tough choice to make their way home, and when things are not so easy down there, they might rise up there, like they have tried here, to make changes, that's when America will stand up for them.

I know that the Catholic Charities will help them, and I'm sure that one of the Latino, Spanish speaking neighbors here will get this woman to someone to help them with food. You know they supposedly take care of their own! That's according to our Latino maintenance guy, who was in the same sentence telling me lies about my kids and saying that when others try to hurt my kids he would not be able to do anything because the others are Latino (you know the Latino back scratch thing?).

I just figured that if they had enough food to keep them for a day till they get to their church. It was only for the kids sake.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123