Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Nobody should be discouraged. We've got the momentum

Nobody should be discouraged. We've got the momentum now. The President of the United States, and two of the most powerful Senators -- McCain and Kennedy -- both thought they could ram their amnesty plans down our throats. They both invested a lot of time, money, and man-power into their plans. But guess what? We stopped them cold. So what does that say about our power?

And these recent demonstrations are in response to what we've been doing. We're the ones that forced the action. These illegal immigrants -- like most criminals -- would prefer to exist "in the shadows." But its a sign of their desperation that we've managed to flush them out into the open.

We have pushed the illegal immigration issue to front-and-center of American politics. This is going to be THE issue in the next election. All we need to do now is stay the course. Make one last push in this next election to get rid of the deadwood politicians who have been blocking our path. We just need to make one more push to get this country rolling in the right direction again. And once we get the ball rolling, it will be an unstoppable force.

From your lips, to God's ears.

I agree. It may seem dark, but I really think we are beginning to see that the Washington politicians are getting the word that middle class America is fed up and we want action...not talk!

The latest illegals marching and statements has been worth more than all of the publicity we could have hope to have purchased. If they had kept their mouth shut we would have a lot more to battle.

I am sending another round of letters to Reps. First to Senator Frist. I want and expect action...not talk. My vote, and I hope millions of middle class votes are up for grabs. If they want our votes then they had better start working for them.....now.

My protest is not for a day...it runs from now through November 2008 and beyond.

politicians

It looks like Cynthia mcKinney is going to be a total sellout.

Sonny passed a law here in Georgia - but what does it really mean?

I wonder if we really go after employers publicly if that would make a bigger difference.
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

Re: politicians

It looks like Cynthia mcKinney is going to be a total sellout. Sonny passed a law here in Georgia - but what does it really mean?
    I wonder if we really go after employers publicly if that would make a bigger difference.
    Not surprised about McKinney. The Georgia law is important because it a least serves notice to Washington that people want action not talk.

I think every arrest of employers large or small is invaluable. People can act like they are above the law, but actually seeing an ICE agent come through your door can wake you up real fast.

jlo
    Here in Colorado, we will vote on something similar to Georgia's bill. The only difference is, we would be able to sue the government for not enforcing immigration laws. DefendColoradoNow.org

bootsalinda--I would work on Cynthia McKinney. Call her office and let her know how you feel. Make sure she understands that the people on the first line of victims of illegal immigration are American Blacks. Give her a go; let her know she could make some really great new friends if she'd get on the STOP ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION HB 4437 Bandwagon.

And I "think" she could use some new friends about now, eh?

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

You're so right!

You're so right! I've been planning a protest and it is taking off like wildfire. Much - much better than I expected.
    Just keep pushing. We have been working for a week and results are starting to roll in. Keep the daisy chain and word of mouth going. Don't stop talking to everyone. I'm telling you! Open your mouth at the grocery store and most of the time you will find someone in agreement. If you get a hostile, just ignore them. Agree to disagree and walk away. Believe me, I am introverted and not big on approaching people about important issues. I can be silly all day long with strangers but serious stuff, no way. I've forced my self to so I know you can too. The illegals and their supporters are on the run. The are feeling the sting of our dislike for the immigration problems and people demanding things from US.

Go Get'm!!!!!!! It's paying off!!!!!!!!!!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: You're so right!

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Keep the daisy chain and word of mouth going. Don't stop talking to everyone. I'm telling you! Open your mouth at the grocery store and most of the time you will find someone in agreement. If you get a hostile, just ignore them. Dixie
    I hadn't figured a way out to start a conversation with a stranger without showcasing my views and risking a hostile response. Now I think I have a sentence that will work. For instance at a grocery I'd say "I really enjoyed that "day without illegals". Came here to shop and it was just wonderful without big lines". What do you think? Doesn't seem confrontational. And it can be used for months and months.
    “Homeland Security? What Homeland Security ?”

that's a great way justsayno,

The american public is slowly waking up with these disgraceful marches they are getting angrier by the second. It's great to have this kind of momentum, it will pay off big time. Have no fear people strap in it's gonna be a bumpy ride.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast