Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Nominating STEVE , for Moderator

Can I get a second ?

(If the powers that be approve)

Banned
    Steve is all over this puppy , at all hours
    He could have easily stopped the spam attack the other day

Besides , He knows the subject and is an intense cheerleader for the cause

Can't think of a better person for the job

Banned
    Steve for President Then watch the tacos fly!!

Did anyone ask Steve?

It's kind of a thankless job....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    Did anyone ask Steve?

It's kind of a thankless job....
    No , but I think he could do a great job

He could always decline if the offer was made

Banned
    He has my vote! Steve you have just been drafted.

Bill

"No! No! No! I'm flattered Superman, and you're right I hang here a lot cause you guys are pretty cool to me, but reading and typing aren't really my forte, if an article is real long I scroll down to see what you all think, shoot NoBueno or BFR or SickNTirednSocal or You, shoot theirs a bunch a people here, hell a bunch of of us should have a kill switch for Troll patrol!
    Plus if you knew how many times I get yelled at by the mods, plus if I was a Mod they wouldn't have nothing to do, they follow me around here goin' "What the heck is he gonna say now!" Now if you wanted me to be used to train Mods! "Yeah! line em' up!" I want to hang awhile and help when ever I can! Plus My works starting to pick up a little! All you guys/gals here are the reason this site is so successful! I can't wait for the day we can all go to a Victory Bar-B-Que in Toad Holler North Carolina, I'll be the guy wearing a stevetheroofer name tag!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    "No! No! No! I'm flattered Superman, and you're right I hang here a lot cause you guys are pretty cool to me, but reading and typing aren't really my forte, if an article is real long I scroll down to see what you all think, shoot NoBueno or BFR or SickNTirednSocal or You, shoot theirs a bunch a people here, hell a bunch of of us should have a kill switch for Troll patrol!
    Plus if you knew how many times I get yelled at by the mods, plus if I was a Mod they wouldn't have nothing to do, they follow me around here goin' "What the heck is he gonna say now!" Now if you wanted me to be used to train Mods! "Yeah! line em' up!" I want to hang awhile and help when ever I can! Plus My works starting to pick up a little! All you guys/gals here are the reason this site is so successful! I can't wait for the day we can all go to a Victory Bar-B-Que in Toad Holler North Carolina, I'll be the guy wearing a stevetheroofer name tag!
    "Roofer" would make a good mod,but he might have to bite his tongue a little more than he Is used to

Quote Originally Posted by topsecret10
    "Roofer" would make a good mod,but he might have to bite his tongue a little more than he Is used to
    "And you see I only half of it left!"

"thanks you guys, I think some more on the job training needed here first!" But I do like the Troll kill switch idea! That would be cool! "Back under the Bridge!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn