Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Produce To Be Picked

Quote Originally Posted by GUYMAN
    I never understand what the big problem is with this. Let's go on the assumption it's difficult to get Americans to do this work (I know alot of you disagree) - so you set up a system where migrant workers work for two months or whatever and then go home. If there is concern that they will try to stay build some kind of incentives in - like witholding part of their pay until they have returned home, or something like that. It must be doable.
    You'd think it would be doable. Judging by our government's behavior since 1965 it's not. It's all a front for the invasion Mr. Guyman. This is the United States for crying out loud. The future of the world's richest country depends on developing hand pick agricultural products?
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Redpony said:
    OH WE CANT GET WORKERS..BLAH BLAH.....THE FRUIT IS ROTTING...BLAH BLAH...WE WILL GO OUT OF BUSINESS...BLAH BLAH....WE NEED SLAVES...BLAH BLAH....GUEST WORKER FORMS ARE TOO HARD...BLAH BLAH. THERE ARE NOT ENOUGH ILLEGALS...BLAH BLAH. THE SHELVES WILL BE EMPTY...BLAH BLAH. CONSUMERS WILL HAVE TO PAY $100 FOR A PEANUT ...BLAH BLAH. THIS IS ALL BS.

Redpony you sure have a way with words... sad but true!
    HAVE TO PAY $100 FOR A PEANUT ... ROFLMAO!!

Send us SLAVES! I'll be broke if slaves don't do my work for me. My crops will rot and no one will eat. Apples will be $9 a piece!

Guess people will have to buy from Americans at a farmers market. Buy in bulk and put them in your basement they will keep for months.

I wanna sse pics of these rotting fields..tell these jackass farmers to put up or shut up.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hear, hear!!

And people act like we have not had a "migrant worker" program and now
    have to erase the border so our lettuce wont cost a dime more. Geez,
    who do they think theyre kidding?
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

US Farmers fruits and vegetables are already costing us a fortune if you factor in the farm subsidies and the welfare their slave labor requires so the greedy farmers can drive their Escalades.

It would be cheaper for us if they paid more and hired citizens or better yet if they can't make it then go out of business or move to Mexico !! We can no longer afford you.Make room for farmers who seem to thrive without using Illegal Immigrants !! I want them to get the farm subsidies instead of the whiners who can't seem to make it without Illegals !
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    It would be cheaper for us if they paid more and hired citizens or better yet if they can't make it then go out of business or move to Mexico !! We can no longer afford you.Make room for farmers who seem to thrive without using Illegal Immigrants !! I want them to get the farm subsidies instead of the whiners who can't seem to make it without Illegals !

Man........... you were all over that article like a fly on stink; but we like the way that you think
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ICEChargerRT
    Maybe they can drive down to a local Norcal area Home Depot parking lot, plenty of illegal aliens still standing around available. Oh yeah, they must need the illegal aliens that are doing the jobs Americans and our present bunch of 38 million? illegal aliens won't do...Sounds like some planted B/S story by California's Senators.
    So true!

There are somewhere around 7 million illegal aliens working, so that leaves 23-31 million either laying around squirting out babies or standing at day labor centers all day, every day. Not to mention the DUI, theiving, raping, murdering, etc......

Go downtown "anywhere" in the U.S. and you will find enough fruit pickers for an eternity!

They need a true Ag's guest worker card one that they work and when the job is done they go home. Hence the word (guest).

Then we need a law that if you come into this country illegally, or do not leave when time is up, or go into any other kind of work than AG"S you are a felon, and then enforce the law!! A few good examples and I think the law would work.

As long as day workers are hanging out on our street corners you will never convince me we are short of any kind of workers. You bleeding die hards are just full of BS Bull Crap!!!

Thats why I grow my own food! Turn your back yard into a garden, you will not regret it come harvest time.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    US Farmers fruits and vegetables are already costing us a fortune if you factor in the farm subsidies and the welfare their slave labor requires so the greedy farmers can drive their Escalades.

I live in a farming community. I see and hear what happens everyday. If a crop is lost due to bad weather or other factors farmers are paid a subsidy for their loss. With everything so PC these days these farmers will no doubt get paid a subsidy for fruit rotting on the ground.

As far as the new Escalades; Almost all the farmers I see around here seem to be driving new vehicles each year and OH MY GOODNESS you should see the new homes they are building. Life is so bad

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast