Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bush wants to give more people refuge here?

http://www.borderfirereport.net/latest/ ... ugees.html

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    ICE removes 107 individuals, more than half criminals, to Nigeria and the Middle East
    A total of 107 people from four countries removed on one flight
    IT IS TRUE THAT NOT ALL ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS COME FROM MEXICO, BUT THE MAJORITY DO!
    I take the simple approach and just look around my city to get an idea of what's happening -we are being colonized by Mexicans, pure and simple. How many Nigerian restaurants and/or grocery stores have popped up in your city? When I look around I see quite lucidly that the vast majority of illegals come from Mexico. How many times have you heard that a suspected criminal may be heading to Nigeria? No doubt, we need to get ALL illegals outta here, but our very being is on the line when it comes to the Mexican colonies springing up at an alarming rate.

In our area there are a lot of Chinese as well -- Mongolians. They seem to gravitate to this area of Northern Va. Also Ethiopians and various other African muslims.

Most that I saw at the local health dept. were the same as the hispanic illegals ...unmarried, pregnant, and looking to get signed up on welfare and receive free medical care at taxpayer expense. None of these illegal immigrants can seem to come here and just survive on their own. They won't. They're going to request benefits FIRST.

Just wait until we get the whole frigging WORLD coming in and wanting all of this.

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    We can definitely give credit to the government of Mexico and to our president for letting it be known to the entire world that the U.S. does not enforce immigration laws.

Hopefully, we can say that in the past tense now and instead say....."did not" enforce our laws.

(I'm not 100% sure that we can use the past tense YET)
    Exactly. While Mexicans are not entirely the problem, the Mexican government and the Mexican border is. Everyone in the world knows the easiest way to enter America is through that corridor -- everyone except the pin-heads in DC apparently. People from all over Latin America, the Middle-East, Europe, and Asia are coming across that border. There is even a little sprawling Chinatown that has developed on the south side of the border not far from here.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

In our area there are a lot of Chinese as well -- Mongolians. They seem to gravitate to this area of Northern Va. Also Ethiopians and various other African muslims.

Most that I saw at the local health dept. were the same as the hispanic illegals ...unmarried, pregnant, and looking to get signed up on welfare and receive free medical care at taxpayer expense. None of these illegal immigrants can seem to come here and just survive on their own. They won't. They're going to request benefits FIRST

Great point! Are we rolling out the welcome mat or what? Might as well send form letters to have them meet you at the ATM instead of waiting for the next surge in payroll taxes!

Just wait until we get the whole frigging WORLD coming in and wanting all of this.
    Sounds like it's too late already - the word is out and the politicians are promoting it through inaction and acquiesence.

tired said:

Sounds like it's too late already - the word is out and the politicians are promoting it through inaction and acquiesence.
    YUP, tired. It's called DEATH BY GOVERNMENT!!
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

IT IS TRUE THAT NOT ALL ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS COME FROM MEXICO, BUT THE MAJORITY DO!
    All I know is I don't have push 3 for Nigerian...or 4 for Chinese.....yet. Can't wait to see what fiasco that will all bring. I just hope they color code the maps so I can plan a drive or short vacation on where I can get gas and order a burger in English.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

bttt
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12