Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Not Enough Of Us

Too many people are taking no interest in this. Everyone I talk to has no interest in the subject. I got an email the other day from numbersusa that said only 3,000 people are signed up in my state, that is not enough to make a difference.

Then email for yourself and then for family as well.

What is your state? I live in invaded California and plenty of people are talking and they are really mad.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

A lot of people don't feel the impact of this YET b/c they don't reside
    in a border state. I've had one "friend" take the illegal side and it's
    really created a rift between us. She doesn't have the type of allegiance to this country that I do and has no problem with these arrogant people waving Mexico's flag.
    Always aim at complete harmony of thought and word and deed.
    Always aim at purifying your thoughts and everything will be well.
    Mahatma Gandhi

I live in Wisocnsin there ia alot of apathy here as well. So i write letters and send them separately for all my kids and parents as well since they don't have comps. When it is all said and done my one letter is multiplied by 8 more to each rep.

Here in NC, where jobs are disappearing to China almost daily, people are REALLY opening up their eyes to the problem of illegal immigration. I have been fighting this since 2001 and up until the last couple of months, people were not very interested here in my county. That has changed, people are now paying ALOT of attention to this!
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

I live in Indiana in a rural area. We have alot of them here for such small communities.

Quote Originally Posted by sunsetincali
    A lot of people don't feel the impact of this YET b/c they don't reside
    in a border state. I've had one "friend" take the illegal side and it's
    really created a rift between us. She doesn't have the type of allegiance to this country that I do and has no problem with these arrogant people waving Mexico's flag.
    I had always wondered how during wars brother could be pitted against brother -- now I know.

rebellady1964

I'm glad to see people waking up in a state that has had most of it's jobs outsourced.

when the Constitution gave Congress the power to regulate imports/exports it was not thinking about exporting corporate America and importing cheap labor through 'guest worker programs'
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Who is in control?

We don't have many illegal aliens here. We have a very large military presence here....so we don't feel the effects from illegal aliens that alot of other commmunities do. I don't see very many activists because of that.

They won't (notice) until it effects them. Just wait until all these kids hit the classrooms.....and the anglo kids get put in ESOL classes because the Latinos bring lawsuits claiming descrimination because all the "Anglos" are in general education classes together. Don't guffaw....this suit was already brought against a school district in Texas.
    Your kids are going to be in English as a Second Language classrooms if they're in public school.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast