Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Iig

Apathy kills, just like panic

Sadly, humans tend to be uninterested until it hits their personal windshield. Color me gouda, illegal aliens come in white, too. But the real threat of course is the Latino illegals who have coated us like a hair suit.

Here's what I wrote to Sens. Feinstein, Boxer, McCain, Kennedy, Sessions, Dennis Hastert and Rep. Tancredo, and counting:

I am stunned by passage of McCain/Kennedy senate bill. My most valuable possession, my vote, is threatened like never before. Mexico doesn’t want to settle for torturing bulls for fun. Now, they have a more satisfying past time: sticking us between the shoulders. American businesses are making the spear tips, affixed by the Senate to the ribboned lances, which they hand to Mr Bush, while he spit polishes the sword of President Fox. I have not yet begun to fight.

Iig
    "I have not yet begun to fight." - John Paul Jones
    "I have not yet begun to fight!" John Paul Jones

In No. Ky. I think I'm the only one.....it's like talking to walls...
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

keep on pushing people, keep on spreading the word. It's up to us to put a stop to this mess.

We need to have a membership drive. We need to tell as many people as we can about this site. Whether it be by word of mouth, other internet forums, flyers, etc.

Btw, I live in the Chicago area. Chicago has the second largest Mexican population in the country, only next to LA. I'm PISSED.

There's not a lot of talk around here. Well, yes, there is - but people do it in a bantering way. They are a little afraid - not really physically, but financially. While the illegals took many of the jobs, there are still a lot of people dependent on the poultry company, in a peripheral way.

We are covered with illegals and what I call quasi-legal. The poultry place has brought in hundreds of families under either NAFTA or one of the HB programs.

We don't see as many of the poorer class of illegals that we used to. The ones who came earlier have either moved on, some got amnesty in the 80's and some have just moved up the ladder of 'success'.

It could be the quasi legals are getting the jobs and there is no need for the poorer illegals. The recent arrivees I have seen are well-educated, well coiffed, well dressed and very articulate. They also drive nice new pickups or mini vans. I have never seen so many lincolns around town in a long time.

They still have no respect for this country or its people and they are flooding the schools, but the real problem seems to be in another small town a few miles away. I don't even like to go to that town. From what I hear all around the area, that small town is really suffering from the overload of them.

WE still have the crush of taxes and they have built one new school, remodeled and added on to another and there is still one more in the works.

WE did see them alot when the kids were playing soccer - that was a trip.My son straightened out the coach who was so afraid of offending them and the umpire who was also Mexican. He just stood up and stopped the game and told them if the adults didn't do what they were supposed to to keep the game honest, that he was shutting it down - now!! They all straightened up. I don't think my grandson is going to play again next year because there are so many and they teach them to cheat, hit and trip . The sad thing is - they don't need to. They are great soccer players.

They seem to behave themselves in baseball, though. A lot of good ole boys are coaching baseball. I don't think they would let them get by with it.

But I was talking to one lady at a grocery store and we were in complete agreement on everything, including the illegals - and then she said, "Well, I am going to vote for Hillary, I think she will fix the problem!" So what do you do???

As for the ESL classes, my grandson is in an ESL class, or the class where the ESL children are. At first I was livid. The teacher is also the wife of my son's partner and I know she is a good teacher. I am not sure how that works since she doesn't speak Spanish. I think they go to ESL classes for part of the day. I do know that he is the highest ranking kid in his grade - not just his class and he scored really high on the 'every child left behind test' - so as far as the yardstick the state has, he is doing great. I am not bragging about the state's yardsticks, but he isn't suffering from it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think we must be having some effect. I feel GW's TV promise to send NG to the border shows he felt some pressure from his own party....not from the Democrats. Now I know it was not a sincere promise on his part, but at least we made him get on TV and say the words "border security" for the first time.

NC

I am in North Carolina as well. Some are starting to form an opinion; however, many otherwise very intelligent, and even politically conversant, friends of mine don't really give a hoot. I take every chance I can get to point out the problems with illegals. Much of the fight really has to do with a person's love of the USA. It disheartens me to see and hear many people whom I work with who have no sense of loyalty to the USA at all. Most of these have spent little if any time outside of the USA and have not done any military service, of course.
    We just need to be cheerleaders and not wear our disgust for these people on our sleeves. We need to show them by example and not by yelling at them. That will get us no where.

Steve Hill
    :P

Part of the problem is the media, that wont tell americans how much it costs them, that social services will be swamped, etc...

This is a war, and we might loose some battles until America finnally wakes up. Another 9/11 might do it...Elections also might do it.

REMEMBER that CHRIS CANNON might fail to get in in Utah. That would be really GOOD news!

What we need is a documentary, made by a reputable producer, showing the negative changes in America, we have all heard the positive, if Al Gore can produce a documentary surely we can have one made to. We need to include the waving of the mexican flag, Vicente over here this week spuring his people on for amnesty,property doing down the tubes with mexicans moving in onthe block 20 to a house, violence perpetrated by the illegals all the things that normal everyday people not really impacted by this in their towns can soon expect to happen to them. It should be a collective effort put forth by all here as far as helping to pay expenses of this project. We need some big names included in this the senators and rep on our side, Lawyers Doctors all kinds of professional people and all kinds of just normal everyday people.surely in all of our people here we have some with marketing experience, all that we need to do a project like this fast. We need the minutemen to be a part of this, we need Doctors and Nurses who see what our healthcare is becoming, diseases being brought in to our country that sort of thing people take notice of.We need to show the American people being affected by this by losing their jobs to the illegal "cheap" labor, how americans are going to be hit in their pocketbooks by this new immigration reform bill.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

I couldnt get many people to talk about illegal immigration. They all acted like it was going to go away, or they (govt officials) wouldnt let anything bad happen.
    It wasnt until I sent Williams letter "Would you forward a letter to save America", which did get some attention. I emailed a copy to everyone I knew. And FINALLY, I RECEIVED SOME RESPONSES!
    There were 2 emails from Alipac that I sent to everyone on my mailing list:
    1. http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-27672.html

2. http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-28043.html

It was like these people were too busy to care! Well, I finally got through to them, and I also asked them to join Alipac so they could keep up on this issue on a daily basis.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast