Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

One of my biggest objections to the Dream Act is that it will be a back door amnesty for these Dreamies parents. They may not be able to gain citizenship or legalization at first but they will remain untouched and won't be deported because it would be considered cruel in the eyes of our government officials. Mark my words on that. That is why the Dream Act has to be defeated.

And once granted Amnesty they will be able to sponsor 174 family members to join them here in America, so let's see 174x2,000,000=Mexico!
    We're good Thanks, try Russia or France!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Wheres my Dream Act? I'm a Disabled Veteran who served my country proudly. I'm married to a foreigner (Filipino), have 2 kids, and I have to pay $1400 for her spousal visa total. I have tons of paperwork that needs to be done. It takes a year before I can even bring her to the US. Soon as she's in the US with our 2 kids she can't get welfare of financial assistance, I have to pay every dime.

Wheres my government help? If I have to pay every dime for my wifes legal immigration wtf should illegals get special treatment. Should I sneak my wife across the border from Mexico instead? Then I could get her a free college education, full benefits and so on too right?

Quote Originally Posted by Oldglory
    One of my biggest objections to the Dream Act is that it will be a back door amnesty for these Dreamies parents. They may not be able to gain citizenship or legalization at first but they will remain untouched and won't be deported because it would be considered cruel in the eyes of our government officials. Mark my words on that. That is why the Dream Act has to be defeated.
    There are also NO checks on any of this. See how they check now??

It would be amnesty for 21 mill plus!! Chain migration!!!
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

Quote Originally Posted by Syanis
    Wheres my Dream Act? I'm a Disabled Veteran who served my country proudly. I'm married to a foreigner (Filipino), have 2 kids, and I have to pay $1400 for her spousal visa total. I have tons of paperwork that needs to be done. It takes a year before I can even bring her to the US. Soon as she's in the US with our 2 kids she can't get welfare of financial assistance, I have to pay every dime.

Wheres my government help? If I have to pay every dime for my wifes legal immigration V****V should illegals get special treatment. Should I sneak my wife across the border from Mexico instead? Then I could get her a free college education, full benefits and so on too right?
    Your situation highlights the absurdity,hypocrisy and inequity of the NIGHTMARE ACT and all other rewards and freebies this government bestows upon criminal invaders who violated our sovereignty and rule of law ;when compared to the endless hoops American citizens are required to jump through when bringing in a spouse from abroad.

It would have been a hell of a lot cheaper to sneak her across the border in tijuana. Once across, she would be essentially home free and could wait for the next amnesty. Besides, illegal invaders who are simply in the country illegally are rarely deported.

However, that only applies to illegal invaders from mexico, not OTM’s married to White Americans, who served this country honorably. In your case, your wife would likely be deported immediately upon detection. Essentially, the illegal route would not work in your case.

In any event, you or I would never break the law in order to be with a loved one and that again is the painful reality we are faced as compared to the illegal invaders. They're not required to obey our laws and have no shame in breaking the law to take what they demand! They come from a corrupted, third world country in which the rule of law is something to be navigated through by shady deals and devious shenanigans. There's always a corrupted official ready to take your money in order to look the other way.

These are the people this country wants to give yet another gift to!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

To dreamers-If your parents can come to a country they know nothing about you can go back to your own country that you say you know nothing about. You have more education thanks to us and will do fine in your home country. On the way out don't forget to say thank you!

LETTERS: NCT, Dec. 13, 2010

DREAM Act: spin, spin, spin

DREAM Act: spin, spin, spin

More spin recently from Michael Gerson ("A dream deferred," Dec. 8 ) and Edward Sifuentes ("DREAM Act raises student's hopes, again," Dec. 5) supporting the DREAM Act. They just don't get it.

A DREAM DEFERRED

DREAM ACT RAISES STUDENT'S HOPES AGAINl

Guys, we want our borders secured. We want our jobs kept safe for American citizens. We want our hospitals to help the Americans who paid dearly to build and maintain them. We want our educational system used for the betterment of American children. And we want the demonizing of American laws to end and enforcement of those laws to be taken seriously by the media, the politicians and the people who break those laws. Unless these things are actively protected, no contrivances that circumvent our immigration laws should be entertained.

We don't mind temporary worker and student programs, but we draw the line at surrendering our sovereignty by social and political manipulation by the likes of liberal hacks and politicians who would sell our American identity for votes or readers.

Why don't they and other defenders of social justice fight to create a better life for these people in their homelands rather than demonize the U.S.? Is it because they couldn't get paid for doing that? Maybe they don't believe in helping illegals as much as they say they do.

John C

Escondido, California

NORTH COUNTY TIMES LETTERS TO THE EDITOR

I can understand the shock of finding out you are not a citizen. This happened to my mother, who was born in Canada in the 1920's. Her CITIZEN parents didn't know to declare her on return before a certain age. She thus had to became a legal, permanent resident. That's because our government had more respect for the law then.

But that is the difference: your parents lie and cheat to be here, unlike my grandparents. I have no doubt they wanted a better life for you. But we want a better life for our own, and you are like mocking birds, which push the real babies aside.

And if you were a baby, then you get some sympathy, but if you knew when you came or later when you learned, you became liar and cheat just like your parents.

It is hard to direct anger at the parents we love, but that is where your anger belongs. I have read the threats of some of you if DREAM doesn't pass. How banana republic.
    “Claiming nobody is listening to your phone calls is irrelevant – computers do and they are not being destroyed afterwards. Why build a storage facility for stuff nobody listens to?.” Martin Armstrong

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12