Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Notice how guest worker has shifted to earned legalization?

Remember when all this so-called "comprehensive" immigration reform was all about creating a guest worker plan, whereby foreign "willing workers" would come to do the jobs of "willing employers" that Americans refused to do? Now it seems to have changed into a plan for legalization, ala the McCain-Kennedy plan/Hagel-Martinez compromise. The illegals will now have a chance for "earned" citizenship rather than going home after working for a set period. But the media has not pointed out this distinctive change in policy, I wonder why? Is it because this whole thing was not really about a guest worker plan at all, but rather, as so many real Americans had feared, an amnesty scheme? But again, no mention from the media, just this immigrant rights, human rights, civil rights rhetoric. Not a surprise really, just wondering if anyone noticed this change?
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

I noticed and it is just a way of trying to "break us in" to the full amnesty the pro-illegals want. I ain't falling for it
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

Hey! We already have Earned Legalization. It's called: Get your illegal alien butt out of America and then get your act together to start applying like everyone else.

There ya have it. Earned Legalization. Im all for it!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Hey! We already have Earned Legalization. It's called: Get your illegal alien butt out of America and then get your act together to start applying like everyone else.

There ya have it. Earned Legalization. Im all for it!

W
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

LOL yes it appears our politicians have alot of time on their hands when all they have to do with their days is play with words. Same ol pile of crap just renamed every other day.

It is appalling how the government looks down on the people and counts on them being uninformed and in other words obviously thinks that the majority of americans are stupid. What a revelation that they are about to partake of to find out that we are smart enough to understand that 'guest worker program=amnesty' and that the sovereinty of our nation is at risk. They even think we are so obtuse that we will believe them when they say, "It is not amnesty, amnesty is forgiveness and we are not forgiving". They took an oath when they took office to uphold the constitution which is the law of the land, they are going back on that oath. We have been promised forever that they were going to secure the border, I will believe it when I see it. It didn't get changed, this was the original plan all along. At first I was upset that the media was not telling both sides of the story, that the american people were being left out, but the more I thought about it, I decided that this was a good thing to let them have the spotlight, the more exposure you get the more likely you are to show your true colors. Give them enough rope and they will hang themselves, as the old saying goes. I also think that every other immigrant in this country that is wanting to become legal should be offended by these outburst. Protesting or demonstrations in the streets has not been the american way since the 1960's, (the hippie generation) maybe it is time to bring back the hippies from the 1960's, they knew how to protest. America sees itself as civil, demonstrations in the streets is viewed as uncivil and REBALS that take to the streets.

The other night on some program there was a lady representing LaRaza (I think- but some illegal organization). She was talking about all those people who built this economy (don't you love it), etc., etc., and we need to make a way for them to stay and Guest Worker for those who come in the future.

That's the first time I have heard it stated that way.

Now I think it was amnesty all along - and the guest worker program is for those they want to bring for the future.

In other words, I think their plan is much more than the 20 million who are here - they want to bring even more workers.

I have always wondered how you make 'guest workers' out of people who are already here and working or living. The answer - 'guest workers' will not be the ones already here - their's will be the 'way to stay and earned citizenship'.

It really was a two-headed monster all along.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I know Reptile! What do they think this is, Wheel of Fortune or some other game show? Lawmakers want to give out 'bonus points' for every year an illegal immigrant has been in our country? This is insane!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Their lousy attempt to slide that one by us. Not!!! I am not for any kind of earned citizenship which is amnesty as again it send the wrong message and we will be in this situation again and again. We must make a stand now to protect our country and the future of our children.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn