Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Do you remember a week or so ago there was an article in alipac about the Republicans strategy to make Dems look bad. They said they were going to keep bringing up bills they knew the Dems would not vote for so they would look bad to the voters.

If this is part of their strategy it very well may work!

DOH!! that would work great ONLY if the republicans were in charge. Do you get it??? Republicans can't and don't have the ability to bring up bills because the Dems control congress not the GOP. duh. So every vote the dems bring up will make them look good to the voters.

Quote Originally Posted by blacknight111
    Do you remember a week or so ago there was an article in alipac about the Republicans strategy to make Dems look bad. They said they were going to keep bringing up bills they knew the Dems would not vote for so they would look bad to the voters.

DOH!! that would work great ONLY if the republicans were in charge. Do you get it??? Republicans can't and don't have the ability to bring up bills because the Dems control congress not the GOP. duh. So every vote the dems bring up will make them look good to the voters.
    Is it necessary for you to be a rude smart ass?
    Even if this bill never gets to the floor it will make Demacrates look bad for ignoring the issue and not trying to do something about Law Enforcement!!
    You have the right to disagree with me but you do not have the right to act rude and condecsending!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I called my Congressman's office (Patrick McHenry, R-NC, 10th district) to see if they supported the Act. They said they are still studying it but it looks very promising. They will consider supporting it if everything checks out.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Even if this bill never gets to the floor it will make Demacrates look bad for ignoring the issue and not trying to do something about Law Enforcement!!
    You have the right to disagree with me but you do not have the right to act rude and condecsending!
    Not my fault i pointed out your IGNORANCE on how congress works.

Not my fault i pointed out your IGNORANCE on how congress works.
    I know exactly how the congress works, I never said that Bilbray would get the bill on the floor I said the Repulicans were going to keep bringing up bills they knew the Dems would not vote on, to make them look bad.
    If anyone is showing ignorance it is you! Maybe "MW" was right and you are on the wrong board!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Blacknight is a troll. Where's April with her troll spray. LOL
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    I agree. I went through his post history, and he has brought nothing but negativity and defeatism to the board.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    I agree. I went through his post history, and he has brought nothing but negativity and defeatism to the board.
    PhredE poofed him out of here.

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    PhredE poofed him out of here.

WAY TO GO PHRED
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Thanks BFR, et. al.

Said troll had been deported a little while ago.

Now, as the police officers that have to manage traffic accidents say,

"Move along folks, please move along"

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast