Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

From NumbersUSA: DREAM Amnesty Threat

DREAM Amnesty Threat
    ACT NOW TO STOP IT

Friends, we need your phone calls and faxes immediately to counter a gigantic nationwide amnesty push that began a few hours ago.

The Senate is being bombarded with demands today that it pass the DREAM Act amnesty during the next three weeks before Congress adjourns for final campaigning.

It now is possible that there could be an amnesty vote as early as next week!

ACTION 1: Send free faxes to your 3 Members of Congress. They are posted on your Action Board at www.numbersusa.com/actionbuffet.

ACTION 2: Phone your own Senators. This is the most important immediate need. Make sure that staffers in this office end their day with a huge surge of anti-amnesty calls.

CAPITOL SWITCHBOARD: 202-224-3121

ACTION 3: Phone swing Senators. Those of you who have Senators who are being most heavily lobbied to pass an amnesty will find special phone action notes with talking points on your Action Board at www.numbersusa.com/actionbuffet.

Although we as yet are not getting a mainstream confirmation, the internet and Capitol Hill are abuzz with reports that Senate Majority Leader Reid (D-Nev.) says he will bring the DREAM Act amnesty to a vote as an amendment to the Defense appropriations bill -- maybe as early as next week.

It is absolutely imperative that Congress get as many (or many more) phone calls OPPOSING the DREAM Amnesty as they are already getting pushing it.

Phone now and then start phoning again first thing Wednesday morning.

Every pro-amnesty religious group, pro-amnesty leftist group and pro-amnesty conservative group in the country has mobilized their memberships today and through the week in a last-ditch effort at some kind of amnesty.

The open-borders organizations and leaders in Congress are in a panic that if they don't pass some kind of amnesty during the next month they may not have another opportunity for several years. Desperate politicians are always a threat to the citizenry.

# Sen. Reid is desperately trying to create enough passion among Nevada's immigrant voters to build enough of an election turnout to help him win a close re-election race.

# And political media are reporting today that the pro-amnesty forces are now acknowledging that they have lost their long effort to pass a blanket amnesty and won't have another chance for years. Thus, they are in total desperation to pass the DREAM Act Amnesty for about 2 million illegal aliens under the age of 35.

We must not allow the desperation of the open-borders crowd lead to a terrible act of Congress just before we are set to block amnesty for years.

Please phone now and tell Senators that any effort to grant amnesty to illegal aliens during a Jobs Depression will be viewed with utmost disdain at the polls in November.

THANKS,

Roy Beck's signature

Roy Beck, President NumbersUSA

Just sent my fax but the website is really busy= -- too me a long time to get in.

I hope that means that lots of folks are sending faxes.

We really need to go after Harry Reid -- I hope lots of folks from Nevada are faxing Reid.

I can't even get on the page won't load....I put here before I signed it..at least you got in..I am still trying...

Kathyet

April
    Lets ALL take action on this Patriots!!! I got on but it was really slow. Keep trying!

Banned
    Don't waste your time faxing Reid , he is 100% for amnesty , nothing you say to him will change his mind , Send to the ones that can make a difference

Quote Originally Posted by judyweller
    Just sent my fax but the website is really busy= -- too me a long time to get in.

I hope that means that lots of folks are sending faxes.

We really need to go after Harry Reid -- I hope lots of folks from Nevada are faxing Reid.
    i find the best time to do this is LATE at nite after most people have gotten their NumbersUSA email and took action

Banned
    Also

Call those staffers , emails and faxes are fine but also get in their face

But be polite ,

This could well be the very last chance the dems will have for a very long time to pass amnesty. We are going into a very tough 4 weeks until the break. If we can get through this we just might win.

Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts
    Don't waste your time faxing Reid , he is 100% for amnesty , nothing you say to him will change his mind , Send to the ones that can make a difference
    We all know that but I flood his email anyways...

Kathyet

So far can't even get on the site. Must be overwhelmed!

Update: Got on with the following error: Oops! Page Not Found (Error 404)
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

This is a distraction. We might be able to turn it to our advantage in the elections, but we cannot allow this to distract from our work and focus in the elections.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast