Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Both TN Senators emailed of my protest to Defense bill addition of Dream Act added by Reid.

Same here but I got Reid and Ensign with Ensign you never know...I also got Berkley and Titus....God help Nevada....Heller is up in Reno and he at this time is the only decent representative we have right now or that I know of. Hopefully that will change...but who knows so many lie it is hard to tell...I wish we could vote for all of our representatives "at Large" no matter what district we are in ..but none of them like that idea...wonder why?

Kathyet

Did I read the there is NO age limit on this new proposed amendment to the Defense Spending Bill? The last age limit was 35, a little old for the average teenage student that they are using in the propaganda. Does this amendment allow for chain migration?
    There are already a provision in place for people that have temporary VISAs to enlist in the military.

[quote]U.S. Military Will Offer Path to Citizenship

Rob Bennett for The New York Times

By JULIA PRESTON
    Published: February 14, 2009
    Stretched thin in Afghanistan and Iraq, the American military will begin recruiting skilled immigrants who are living in this country with temporary visas, offering them the chance to become United States citizens in as little as six months.

Immigrants who are permanent residents, with documents commonly known as green cards, have long been eligible to enlist. But the new effort, for the first time since the Vietnam War, will open the armed forces to temporary immigrants if they have lived in the United States for a minimum of two years, according to military officials familiar with the plan.

Recruiters expect that the temporary immigrants will have more education, foreign language skills and professional expertise than many Americans who enlist, helping the military to fill shortages in medical care, language interpretation and field intelligence analysis.

“The American Army finds itself in a lot of different countries where cultural awareness is critical,â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

i called the white house today and left a message , from the guy i talked too , it sounded like total call volume was low this morning ....

All of my congresscritters contacted.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234