Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mercenary armies are the final stage of decline for most empires.

Or in this case, a republic.

I agree that it's a fair trade-off, but I doubt that anyone in Congress would take the suggestion seriously.

We're talking about Quislings who are so devoted to placating the slightest whim of Mexicans-and figuratively spitting in the faces of ordinary Americans-that they only ask these illegal aliens to pay a two thousand-dollar fine-which will never occur, as we all know-which is a fifth of what they have paid to be smuggled across the border in the first place.

A pittance.
    Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

SHAPKA
    Bloomberg has one heck of a set. He's now quite comfy on the air waves and out in public telling ILLEGALS......"come here for money. No need to fear. You give more to the city than you ever take. COME, COME ONE COME ALL...........FREE CASH

It's over the top, absolutely, unbelievably over the top He just gave them permission to attempt a take over, in actuallity.

Not fighting all the lawsuits by illegals in the city was just a way of gutting the Rule of Law and the Judicial system.

He needs to be smacked down and cornered now.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It irks me to no end.

After a federal judge finally stepped in and declared that psychotic executive order first issued by Ed Koch-and renewed by every subsequent mayor-unconstitutional, he was going to enforce it, or so he claimed.

Lo and behold, along comes Hiram Montserrate-in collusion with all of the other hispandering, pro-illegal, utterly worthless leeches that serve "part-time" on the City Council-and he backtracks, and decides not to enforce the law.

For several years I have seen the trend. The people who are supposed to enforce the laws are the biggest violators of the laws. Mayors, governors, and now the president. Are there any big city mayors on our side? I know of none, not one, zilch.

Quote Originally Posted by Shapka
    It irks me to no end.

After a federal judge finally stepped in and declared that psychotic executive order first issued by Ed Koch-and renewed by every subsequent mayor-unconstitutional, he was going to enforce it, or so he claimed.

Lo and behold, along comes Hiram Montserrate-in collusion with all of the other hispandering, pro-illegal, utterly worthless leeches that serve "part-time" on the City Council-and he backtracks, and decides not to enforce the law.

You have to refresh my memory on that exec order. There's been so many crazy, insane laws etc. between NJ & NY that I'm on overload.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    Quote Originally Posted by Shapka
    It irks me to no end.

You have to refresh my memory on that exec order. There's been so many crazy, insane laws etc. between NJ & NY that I'm on overload.
    http://www.villagevoice.com/news/0328,s ... 387,1.html

I didn't hear about this

So, instead of making a clear cut decision, he's going to jerryrig the entire process even more.

He's such a globalist/one world cretan.

I didn't hear about this

So, instead of making a clear cut decision, he's going to jerryrig the entire process even more.

He's such a globalist/one world cretan.
    Bloomie is a schmuck, which is why I voted for Herman Badillo when he first ran for office.

I would have voted for Tom Ognibene-more than once-if Herr Bloomberg and his party apparatchiks hadn't thwarted him from being placed on the Republican Party primary ballot.

party apparatchiks hadn't thwarted him from being placed on the Republican Party primary ballot.
    This is the PROBLEM........they've hijacked our system completely....which is one of the reasons why we're in this mess.

The other reason is that WE LET THEM DO IT.

party apparatchiks hadn't thwarted him from being placed on the Republican Party primary ballot.
    This is the PROBLEM........they've hijacked our system completely....which is one of the reasons why we're in this mess.

The other reason is that WE LET THEM DO IT.
    It's a bit dispiriting.

The funny thing is that it's not too difficult to take over these little political fiefdoms, especially in a place like this city, where-to all intents and purposes-with the exception of Richmond Co., the GOP does not exist as a functional political entity.

I was discussing this subject with someone at a NYYR meeting last year, and she basically said that all you needed to do in most cases was find out who your local party leader was, and start attending meetings. Or, if there wasn't one-and in neighborhoods like Chelsea, Alphabet City, Greenwich Village, among others, that's usually the case-become one and start organizing them.

It's a relatively simple process.

My neighborhood is a bit different.

There's one Republican club-The Fiorello LaGuardia Regular Organization-which has effectively driven every other "rival" club-including one that was located a block from my house, and had been around for over five decades-out of business, and has thwarted the political aspirations of every single candidate who doesn't appease its megalomaniacal leader. I was a member for a few months, before deciding to move on.

The problem is that those people are the same ones promoting Marty Golden, a typical NY GOP low-life who does everything in his capacity to prevent other Republican candidates from winning local offices, which might detract from his insatiable desire for publicity and power in his little bailiwick in SW Brooklyn.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast