Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

We need to rethink this idea of ' put them all in the military'.

Do you really want a bunch of those people you saw marching, in our military.

Yes, we all have a very high opinion of our military and with good reason. Many of you remember the tight bond and allegiance you felt toward this country and each other.

This is (as we say in Texas) 'a whole 'nother kettle of fish'. These people have no allegiance to the US and no desire to become citizens except so they can then vote to take over. They have shown their allegiance. These are not even people who are willing to serve in the military in order to get citizenship. These peole want to steal citizenship and pay nothing in return.

Personally, I don't want them in the military here and I don't want them in the military with our people.

As for Iraqis fighting - that's very different.

Things are not like they were just a generation ago - in fact, we have seen that our landscape, politically and otherwise, has changed drastically in just the last few months. It has been in the works for some time, hidden, but it is out in the open now. What else do they have in store for us that we can't even fathom???

There is no way an oath is going to mean a thing to these people.

Our President, members of congress, governors, local officials, law enforcement, etc. all take oaths to the US and to uphold the constitution. It doesn't seem to matter to them - what makes anyone think it will matter to these illegals.

I think there there is a real possibility there will be a time when our military is used agaisnt the people of this country - do we want that military to be made up of illegals who already hate us and are determined to take over our country.

Be very careful and think long and hard before you decide.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

NYC

If it was me or my kids sick, i bet they would not let me in the hospital unless we have blue cross - blue shield.

it's time for change!!!
    I will always Stand by the Eagle, I will never betray the Eagle, I am loyal to the Eagle!

I think there there is a real possibility there will be a time when our military is used agaisnt the people of this country - do we want that military to be made up of illegals who already hate us and are determined to take over our country.
    yep I agree
    "Liberty CANNOT be preserved without general knowledge among people" John Adams (August 1765)

Quote Originally Posted by GodHelpUs
    Quote Originally Posted by sawdust
    If they become legal they have to sign up for selective services. If they want to be legal in this country they should send everyone of them to Iraq to serve this country. Our military is spread thin and I think if they want to live in this country they should be willing to fight in Iraq or Afghanistan. Freedom should not be free and they are no better than americans that have to fight and serve this country. Most of them are young men and they should be drafted into the U.S. army.
    Perhaps training them to fight and giving them guns is not a good idea. They could turn their training and their guns on us. At times I would have agreed with you. Now I see them in our military as a real danger. Also, a mercenary can be bought. Look at the Hessians who were bought by the British to fight the US in the Revolutionary War. The were from Germany but fought for the British for a price. Who is to say the illegals-turned-military wouldn't do the same thing? They have no loyalty.
    I sure as hell wouldn't want some damn trained fruit picker beside me in any type of military situation. And neither would any of the Hispanic military people that I know. Including a couple of Mexican (legal) Marines that I know.
    The first sign of anti-Americanism or cowardise would have severe consequences.
    There is an unspoken rule in the Marine Corps that goes along the lines of:
    'In the heat of battle, deserters running from the battlefield will be shot. In the back if necessary.'
    <div align="center">"IF it absolutely, positively has to be destroyed overnight-Dial 1-800-USMC"</div>

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123