Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Great article folks, posted it on the Home Page. If I can find the time, i'm gonna e-mail Jim Gilchrist and tell him how much i support him.

http://www.alipac.us/article-284--0-0.html

Gilchrist stay strong and it all will be worth the time that you have put in. Again i wish i could be their. This is a great piece. Iam to excited to see what happens on April 1st. I hope it just makes the federal government just crigch!

Hey Cutie, why not place that on the Saveourstate forum?

Acidrain

Quote Originally Posted by Acidrain
    Hey Cutie, why not place that on the Saveourstate forum?
    Is that where I've "seen" you, Acidrain? I know I recognize your avatar from somewhere.

You and "Cutie" (occutegirl) must know each other.
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

I dont now her, only from saveourstate forums thats how i found this site.

Acidrain

Keep up the great work!!!

As I have gotten older (52) I came to the conclusion that our Nation is going downhill. Our presidentcy is not for the people. The Vietnam war was a police action and the govt was not telling the people everything, that is why C-Span got started. If I go to war or fight the object is to win. In 1983 when the terriots bombed the bank tower under Clinton's admin. 100,000 people could have been killed if the tower had fell over. Nobody did nothing. The terriorists killed over 5000 people on 9/11 and with all the high level, supposedly smart people in govt. nobody seen the attack coming. There is a town in the Northeast that was given Homeland security money and went out and bought 17 new garbage truck!!! The Feds have done nothing yet!! Fire the guy who bought the trucks!!! With over 40 million illegal aliens in our country and no end in sight, someone must take control. I will donate to the cause and you should too. I recommend that those of you that read this reply not buy books written by or of the past presidents, in at least the last 40 years as they do not need to benefit from their past ludicrious actions!!!

Welcome ReconMan! Glad to have you here. We certainly welcome our vets and many of our members are Veterans.

William Gheen
    President, ALIPAC
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Call to action

Someone always has a problem with people who take action. It's good to see so many people willing to answer the call and volunteer to help when their country is in need. Americans exercising their rights and asisting their nation, that's what made us a truly great country.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    I thought this was a good story in the sense it allows the reader to get to know Jim better. What do you think? Should we put this on the home tomorrow?

W
    Go for it!

I already did quite a few days ago, here is the link.

http://www.alipac.us/article-284--0-0.html

Glad to have you here,enjoy!

"It takes one lunatic that isn't properly screened," said Ray Ybarra, an Ira Glasser Racial Justice Fellow with the ACLU in Douglas. "

Of course, the ACLU doesn't believe in screening the Mexicans crossing the border armed, or any Mexican for that matter.
    They are "undocumented" border patrol agents, not vigilantes.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast