Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    When will the Senators vote on her?
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

jack i know some hispanics who left la raza because of the "for the hispanic everything and for everyone else nothing" this has been a few years ago but once your organization has that motto, even if its not used in the present, its hard to get rid of history.

LaRaza is racist because they only worry about the hispanic people and do not help others in any way. they want and demand amnesty for illegals, and when you consider probably 90 percent are latino, well, you draw your own conclusions.
    La Raza also wants illegals to have drivers licenses. and does not want them deported, even those who have been found guilty of severe criminal activity.

you might be right that they dont come out and say commit violence, but they also do not go out of their way to stop it OR condone it when an illegal kills, rapes, or does anything else

The American Bar Association sent out an email with her controversial statements, but noted that her rulings indicated zero evidence that Sotomayor ruled based on anything other than law, therefore she will be confirmed.

As a latina, I cringed when I heard her words. She was disagreeing with OConnor's statement that old men and old women would arrive at the same conclusion (notice the absence of racial wording?)

Why Sotomayor felt she had to insert "latina" for women and "white" for men is beyond me. I was offended by the racial tone. She could have just said women and men and gotten her point across.

Liberals aren't too happy with her because they don't know where she stands on abortion.

My concern is, will she let a person's race be the deciding factor in her judgement?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

What bothers me the most about this woman is that apparently she joined a group like LaRaza, with Murguia the Mouth in the top leadership position. And Murguia's gang twists everything for the benefit of Hispanic ethnics. To be associated with a mob like that makes me question her judgment, and sure smacks down any confidence that her wise Latina experience won't paint her in her decisions. Okay, we have gotten beyond the nine white men thing on the court, with Clarence Thomas, Ruth Bader Ginsberg and Sandra Day O'Connor lately, but I doubt Thomas, Ginsberg or O'Connor would have plumped their resumes by espousing groups bordering on anti-Americanism for the benefit of law-breakers of their ethnicity or race (those who crossed the border without permission, the majority being Spanish speakers). That alone has tainted her in my eyes.
    While she did vote against whites and the two Hispanics that took the firefighter exam for the benefit of blacks, the entire case is ridiculous, as far as I am concerned. Affirmative action should not apply. What applies is that one can pass an exam, and has the leadership qualities the department was looking for. That makes me very, very uncomfortable that she agrees that lowering requirements is the only answer to diversity.
    I am neither Republican nor Democrat; I am just American.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by jack58

If she were indeed a racist why would she have voted in favor of the Black firefighters and against the other firefighters including a Latino.

Because she is a racist and stood with a larger minority instead of doing the right thing. She will be overturned, again, by SCOTUS on this case.

Proud2bAmerican: WELCOME, welcome to ALIPAC

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345