Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Just another smoke screen. This has to be planned, for this insanity to be real. There is no way this could happen, Clinton would not have let it happen. Where are the 'Republicans? This is all insane.

Arizona, planned or not, something is very wrong when a President blocks all access to his birth, college and passport records. The evidence is extremely suggestive that Obama has something to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by Arizonablues
    Just another smoke screen. This has to be planned, for this insanity to be real. There is no way this could happen, Clinton would not have let it happen. Where are the 'Republicans? This is all insane.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Fox News just reported on this. Finally, somebody in the media is picking up on this.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It's about time that these gophers come out of their holes and look around!! Is it ground hog day?

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Fox News just reported on this. Finally, somebody in the media is picking up on this.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis

I'm all for the removal of Obama if he can't prove his eligibility, but don't worry, some control freak or control freaks from the CFR or CofC, or some other traitorous group like the Builderbergs will see to it that Obama remains in power. Obama is the point man for the NWO and the desolvation of our Constitution. Sorry, but I really beleive that. He doesn't stand up for the middle class citizens of this country and at every turn he has tried to undermine the Constitution. God bless the troop who refuses to ship out to Afghanistan becuase he beleives he would be in violation of international law by obeying a President who is not really President.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Rockfish, ditto that! Truth be told, I fear that the only thing that will come of this is that American citizens will become very angry and then...?

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    I'm all for the removal of Obama if he can't prove his eligibility, but don't worry, some control freak or control freaks from the CFR or CofC, or some other traitorous group like the Builderbergs will see to it that Obama remains in power. Obama is the point man for the NWO and the desolvation of our Constitution. Sorry, but I really beleive that. He doesn't stand up for the middle class citizens of this country and at every turn he has tried to undermine the Constitution. God bless the troop who refuses to ship out to Afghanistan becuase he beleives he would be in violation of international law by obeying a President who is not really President.

William Barret Travis

cjbl, in my opinion, this is an extraordinarily significant development! Upon further examination of this single event, how could ANY soldier be forced to deploy or perform a duty given the fact that the purported Commander in Chief has not provided evidence of his constitutional eligibility to assume the office of President? What evidence in a court martial would be provided to prove that the soldier in question was in dereliction of duty...ie; guilty? This begs the next hypothetical question...what if an entire battalion or brigade took this same path? Would this not force the issue to the extent that conclusive, objective evidence MUST be provided by Obama in order for the military to continue to function effectively?

Quote Originally Posted by cjbl2929
    Stefan Frederick Cook: Soldier Won't Deploy Over Obama Birth Certificate
    [
    b]Huffpost - Stefan Frederick Cook: Soldier Won't Deploy Over Obama Birth Certificate stumble reddit del.ico.us [/b]

Obama birth certificate deniers won a small victory in court on Monday. Meanwhile, one such conspiracy theorist refused to deploy to Afghanistan on the grounds that Barack Obama isn't a legitimate president.

A judge said he would listen to "the merits" of Alan Keyes' case challenging Obama's presidency. While a spokesman for the U.S. Attorney's Office said the move was merely procedural, birth conspiracy proponents are encouraged:

Supporters of a case that disputes the legitimacy of Barack Obama's presidency claimed a small victory today when U.S. District Judge David O. Carter told them to fix their paperwork and that he would listen to "the merits" of their case. But others present for the hearing Monday at the federal courthouse in Santa Ana stressed that the case remains a long way from ever getting a full airing in court and may never get to that point. [...]

Perhaps because of that history, Orly Taitz, the lawyer who filed the current suit, was greatly cheered by Monday's hearing. "He's very determined to hear the case on the merits," Taitz said, referring to the judge. "He stated, the country needs to know if Mr. Obama is legitimate, if he can legitimately stay in the White House."

Orly Taitz, the lawyer in Keyes' case, is also representing a soldier who refuses to acknowledge Obama as his president. U.S. Army Maj. Stefan Frederick Cook has argued that he shouldn't have to go to Afghanistan because the man sending him there isn't really president.

In the 20-page document -- filed July 8 with the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Georgia -- the California-based Taitz asks the court to consider granting his client's request based upon Cook's belief that Obama is not a natural-born citizen of the United States and is therefore ineligible to serve as commander-in-chief of the U.S. Armed Forces.

Cook further states he "would be acting in violation of international law by engaging in military actions outside the United States under this President's command. ... simultaneously subjecting himself to possible prosecution as a war criminal by the faithful execution of these duties."

A hearing to discuss Cook's requests will take place in federal court this week.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/07/1 ... 31383.html

William Barret Travis

April
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    It's about time that these gophers come out of their holes and look around!! Is it ground hog day?

Someone probably pulled them out kicking and screaming!!

If nothing else, it just might cast some credibility issudes on his character to the rest of the world. I would like to see Gibbs have to swallow his smug smile. I would like to see Campbell Brown have to choke on her ords and smuggness. And all of those people who snicker behind our backs. I would love to prove my sister and her family wrong. I am thou, afraid of the backlash from the black community.

Quote Originally Posted by agrneydgrl
    If nothing else, it just might cast some credibility issudes on his character to the rest of the world. I would like to see Gibbs have to swallow his smug smile. I would like to see Campbell Brown have to choke on her ords and smuggness. And all of those people who snicker behind our backs. I would love to prove my sister and her family wrong. I am thou, afraid of the backlash from the black community.
    Why be afraid of "backlash"? Honesty still has value. If indeed, and that is a BIG "if", BHO has been disingenuous, liars are still frowned upon the world around.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast