Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Is Obama even a natural-born citizen?

I have heard stories from he was...
    ***Born in Kenya africa - which at the time would have made him a brit and he was smuggled back to Hawaii and only has a certificate of live birth (Not a birth certificate- somehow they are different and the Birth certificate is more legal)
    ***His mother did not live in the United States for five years after the age of sixteen before she had him.
    ***He spent four years in indonesia and had to renounce his US citizenship when he was adopted and if he came back to the US on the same passport that would still make him an indonesion citizen not a US citizen. Which means we may have just voted in an illegal alien!!!!

Most of this research was done by an attorney named Burg.

If these rumors are true and we can prove it.
    1) Would anything he said or did in office be legal?
    2) How would we be able to undo it?
    3) Would the Supreme Court even care to do what is constitutional?(Have they even read it?)

I do have to admit that I am personally biased against Obama - he is just plain scarey.

How are we going to know for sure that he is a true citizen?? No one in the media or liberal government will work to check this.

Our hands are tied. He became president-elect without us know this. I feel this will be the way throughout his presidency. If he doesn't want to address something, it will just disappear.
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

No one in the media or liberal government will work to check this.
    We know more about Joe the Plumber than we do about him. They, for some reason, won't touch this.....and won't seem to let anyone else touch it either.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I don't think he is, but even if some court accepts a case against him, our new Politburo will just pass a retroactive law declaring him a Natural Born Citizen, I am sure McCain and Lindsey would help to pass it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Clearly the constitution lacks any authority in modern America.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

I believe these rumors to come from wishful thinking on the part of some people who oppose an Obama presidency. Like some simple glitch will make him go ka-poof. State officials of Hawaii came to his defense recently, and a copy of his birth announcement from the Health Dept. published in a regular newspaper column for such announcements shortly after his birth has been found. There's no satisfying some sceptics, but I do not believe this is a productive issue to give time and energy to.

Certificate of live birth is what some states call a birth certificate. The one Obama published on the internet greatly resembles that of my mother from Pennsylvania.

the key to power in the US is the media.

Quote Originally Posted by alamb
    the key to power in the US is the media.
    Yes, look at all the media hotshots who are also members of the CFR
    http://www.fdrs.org/council_on_foreign_ ... rship.html

I`ve been reading some articles on it and it really upsets me. As I was reading some posts on craigslist someone posted this link to a petition
    "Stop the Obama Constitutional Crisis", I signed the petition. If anyone wants to here`s the link. It`s a very sad day for me, but like someone said it`s the beginning on getting our country back. I need to focus on that.

http://www.rallycongress.com/constituti ... ification/
    No man is good enough to govern another man without that other’s consent.
    Abraham Lincoln

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail

It's true. But so what?

5, it's probably (almost) all true. But, so what?

"What is truth?" - Pontius Pilate condemning Jesus to be crucified.

Only one or two percent of appeals to the Supreme Court are heard.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast