Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The point is that Obama himself won't prove anything to anyone, and most people don't care anyway! We the people have no say in anything anymore get used to it comrades!
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

To me anyone hiding his educational ionformation beyond where they went to school and what degree he has is obviously hiing something. When you go to college or university they ask your immigration stauts as that is how they determine your tuition and same with scholarships as many are only for U.S. Citizens. Obama also hid his medical information which makes you wonder what he is hiding.
    We may actually have a chance to find out by through his law school information if it is public information. When you write your LSAT you also provide information regarding where you were born and your citizenship. I wrote my LSAT and had to tell them. Thank goodness I still kept some of the information from it. Nearly all American Bar Association approved law schools require that applicants use the Law School Data Assembly Service. That service has alot of information and with what is known about Obama lots of reason not to want that information released to the media. The data they assemble includes: your academic undergraduate summary. copies of all undergraduate, graduate, and law/professional transcripts, your LSAT score and writing sample copies, and your letters of recommendation. There is even information about Ethical Conduct in Applying to Law School which involves Misconduct and Irregularities in the Admission Process. Every year a new book comes out for this and you can find it on line. It is called LSAT & LSDAS.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I don`t know if it`s really even fighting for. Now that his on the top of the ones in control, they probably can make any and all the documents he wants.
    No man is good enough to govern another man without that other’s consent.
    Abraham Lincoln

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12