Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Post Obama Invites Inciters of Cop-Killers to the White House

OBAMA INVITES INCITERS OF COP-KILLERS TO THE WHITE HOUSE

Obama hosts a roundtable of Black Lives Matter racists and useful idiots.

July 14, 2016 Matthew Vadum

The day after lecturing mourning Dallas police about how racist they are, President Obama hosted leaders of the virulently racist Black Lives Matter movement at the White House.

Black Lives Matter, which is funded by hedge fund manager George Soros, is not merely a political movement: it's a Marxist, anti-American, revolutionary cult whose members aim to unleash a reign of terror on our society. They celebrate when police officers are killed in the line of duty. They don't want equality; they demand that black Americans receive special, preferential treatment. Disagree and they'll howl you're a racist, boycott your business, or try to get you investigated for hate crimes.

The White House visit came after the grotesque, undignified, un-presidential atrocity of a speech President Obama gave in Dallas on Tuesday at a memorial service for the five officers slain by black supremacist Micah Xavier Johnson. At that event Obama lectured Americans, defended Black Lives Matter, bashed police, and pontificated about how racist Americans and American institutions are, particularly the police, while spewing all manner of left-wing talking points.

“If we’re honest, perhaps we’ve heard prejudice in our own heads and felt it in our own hearts. We know that. And while some suffer far more under racism’s burden, some feel to a far greater extent discrimination’s sting. Although most of us do our best to guard against it and teach our children better, none of us is entirely innocent. No institution is entirely immune. And that includes our police departments. We know this.”

At an event intended to honor police murdered by a racist cop-hater, Obama chose to slander cops as racist, placing them on the same moral footing as Johnson. “Insisting we do better to root out racial bias is not an attack on cops, but an effort to live up to our highest ideals,” he said.

It’s classic Obama. He tells Americans to help him heal the nation while passive-aggressively stabbing at his enemies, and then invites those tearing the country apart to the people’s mansion for milk and cookies.

The invitees were part of Black Lives Matter which urges the murder of cops. Obama has been inviting racist disciples to the White House to learn at the feet of the master agitator for years. Such invitations constitute implicit endorsement by the president of the Black Lives Matter movement’s in-your-face antics and violent activism. At such White House meetings and in speeches across the nation, the president grossly exaggerates the extent of police brutality in America today and tells lie after lie in order to throw red meat to his fellow radical agitators.

By most accounts the four and a half hour long White House meeting Wednesday was deadly dull, punctuated by clichés and feel-good generalizations, with a large dose of collective guilt and low-intensity anti-Americanism. Obama talked and talked and talked and talked.

Dubbed Beer Summit 2 by some, the gabfest included agitators DeRay Mckesson, Brittany Packnett, and Mica Grimm. It also included police chiefs, Louisiana Gov. John Bel Edwards (D), St. Paul, Minn. Mayor Chris Coleman (D), Attorney General Loretta Lynch, Al Sharpton, and Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti (D).

The Left recently rewarded Mckesson with a cushy $165,000 a year job in the human resources department of the Baltimore school district.

The school district job may not be the only plum Mckesson, who has ties to wealthy elites, is getting. He lives in a Baltimore home owned by James and Robin Wood, philanthropist active in George Soros’s Open Society Institute.

Those wishing to subject themselves to more lip-flapping about race by President Obama may watch a televised town hall meeting scheduled to air Thursday evening.

Meanwhile, a group of celebrities taped an agitprop public service announcement titled “23 Ways You Could Be Killed If You Are Black In America.”

Some of the kookier celebs in the video are Black Power-supporting conspiracy theorist
    Alicia Keys and self-described “rowdy black nationalist” Van Jones. “We demand radical transformation to heal the long history of systemic racism so that all Americans have the equal right to live and pursue happiness,” Keys says at the end of the PSA.

At least two speakers in the video lie about the circumstances of high-profile black deaths.

Singer Pharrell Williams lied about Trayvon Martin, claiming he was killed for “wearing a hoodie.” In fact the juvenile delinquent was killed attacking a Sanford, Fla., Neighborhood Watch volunteer he incorrectly believed was a homosexual stalking the area.

Chance the Rapper lied about the demise of Baltimore career criminal Freddie Gray, saying he was killed for “making eye contact.” The cause of death of Gray, who died in police custody, is disputed, and the police officers alleged to have contributed to his injuries are being tried. The recidivist was arrested not for making eye contact with anyone but because he fled police.

Some police are fighting back against the cop-hatred inspired by President Obama and the Black Lives Matter movement he champions.

Milwaukee Sheriff David Clarke (D), a black man, said the massacre in Dallas was “mission accomplished for Black Lives Matter, not an aberration.” He added, “The violence- and hate-filled messages pouring out of Black Lives Matter seek exactly this kind of bloody resolution, or revolution, though they cannot admit it in polite society.”

Four Minneapolis cops working a private security gig walked off the job at the Target Center in Minneapolis on Saturday to protest Minnesota Lynx players wearing Black Lives Matter shirts. “I commend them for it,” Lt. Bob Kroll, president of the Minneapolis Police Federation, said of the officers.

Jay Stalien, a black man who identifies himself as a police officer in Riviera Beach, Fla., published a viral essayon Facebook attacking Black Lives Matter. "Black Lives do not matter to most black people ... Only the lives that are taken at the hands of cops or white people, matter."

"I watched and lived through the crime that took place in the hood. My own black people killing others over nothing. Crack heads and heroin addicts lined the lobby of my building as I shuffled around them to make my way to our 1 bedroom apartment with 6 of us living inside. I wanted to help my community and stop watching the blood of African Americans spilled on the street at the hands of a fellow black man."

But when he tried to do his job and fight crime he was called “Uncle Tom” and “wanna be white boy,” Stalien writes. "My own fellow black men and women attacking me, wishing for my death, wishing for the death of my family. I was so confused, so torn, I couldn't understand why my own black people would turn against me, when every time they called …I was there. Every time someone died….I was there. Every time they were going through one of the worst moments in their lives…I was there. So why was I the enemy?"

Former New York mayor Rudolph Giuliani correctly called Black Lives Matter “inherently racist.”

Perhaps now, in the wake of the Black Lives Matter massacre in Dallas, Americans will start listening to people like Giuliani.

Obama Invites Inciters of Cop-Killers to the White House

Jay Stalien, a black man who identifies himself as a police officer in Riviera Beach, Fla., published a viral essayon Facebook attacking Black Lives Matter. "Black Lives do not matter to most black people ... Only the lives that are taken at the hands of cops or white people, matter."
    The cause itself is fine and plausible, but the manner in which it is being done is causing concern to the average thinking person who would lend credibility if they marched through the most dangerous streets of Chicago and elsewhere to represent ALL BLACK LIVES MATTER. More violence is less power and more scrutiny, JMO.

It's not the first time i saw that even we have dictators invited at the palais of l'Elysée the last one was Jacob Zuma from South Africa