Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

NumbersUSA "Grade F"

Obama makes me sick, he has put every single person on anything to do with open borders or illegal immigration issue who will refuse to listen to the people of the United States and just continue on with their agenda like we do not exist!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

We have to hammer home that it is unconscionable and immoral that during this severe recession there is talk of legalizing millions of illegal foreign workers, when so many American workers (of all backgrounds) are hurting and losing their jobs!

Example, over 10 million Americans currently out of work, with hundreds of thousands more expected to lose their jobs next year. And just this morning we learn that carmakers are readying more plant closings and that a half million Americans filed new jobless claims.

She is supposed to represent and help American workers! Let's hold her feet to the fire.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Immigration Issues
    Indicate which principles you support (if any) regarding immigration.
    a) Decrease the number of legal immigrants allowed into the country.
    b) Establish English as the official national language.
    X c) Support a temporary worker program that would enable illegal immigrants to work in the United States legally.
    X d) Relax restrictions barring legal immigrants from using government funded social programs (e.g. public housing, food stamps).
    X e) Support amnesty for illegal immigrants already working in the United States.
    f) Other or expanded principles
    More of the questioner she filled out at link
    http://www.votesmart.org/npat.php?can_id=3585#864

And to make things worse she is from the town I grew up in, graduated from high school in and left 30 years ago because of her realitives coming in and destroying our nice clean, crime free home town.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Moving to "General Discussion"

Thanks for the website, SOSAD.
    Why do I get the feeling sometimes that I am trying to talk a hungry boa constrictor out of strangling me?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I keep hearing from people worried about Amnesty being passed. And these are the same people who voted for Obama. Same as some of my Gun Owner friends. After they voted for a , This is my opinion, Communist, now they are complaining. Go figure.

Obama is setting himself up for major failure . She will be in way over her head and in for a rude awakening if she thinks the entire country is going to be like her district in CA.
    "

...another on his team of requonquista losers. He is already shown some very poor decision making and he's not even in office yet! What do the next 4 - 8 years have in store for us?!?!

Unoccupied Southeast Georgia But Not For Much Longer
    Well tired2 we tried in vain to warn millions of empty headed Obamatons but were called racists and hate mongers.....Now they are waking up with proverbial buyers remorse when they see what we told them is happening but it may be too late....the chickens are coming home to roost.......
    There is no freedom without the law. Remember our veterans whose sacrifices allow us to live in freedom.

The U S is going to legalize 10 million illegal alien workers at a time when more than 10 million U S citizens are out of work? This sounds like the twilight zone. It's not even Constitutional. The most Obama can do is give them amnesty for violating Federal laws. But he can't give them amnesty for violating state laws. They would still be guilty of felonies at the state level like ID theft.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast