Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    Thanks for the website, SOSAD.
    Why do I get the feeling sometimes that I am trying to talk a hungry boa constrictor out of strangling me?
    Your welcome!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

What about Rahm Emmanuel? He said he thought immigration reform was nothing something to come up in the first year or even the first term. He sounded as if he wanted to back off of it considering it a hot potato that could cost Democrats seats in 2010 etc.

Is there anything we can do, or are we screwed? Doesn’t he need senate confirmation, and isn’t there something we can do? Maybe an aggressive campaign demanding she not be confirmed. I don’t mind telling you all, I am really scared and upset by this.
    <div>
    </div>

All of these appointees can be opposed. They will have to be confirmed officially by the US Senate. Hopefully people are calling their Senators regarding Obama's Reconquista staff picks. But we have a lot on our plates.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I just saw Hilda give her bilingual(English-spanish) acceptance speech on Fox. Isn't that special?

Quote Originally Posted by Mayday
    I just saw Hilda give her bilingual(English-spanish) acceptance speech on Fox. Isn't that special?
    Figures...Solis was against establishing English as the official language of this country. Now we know why....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

All the new jobs Obama wants to create with his stimulus package, will now for sure go to illegal aliens.

After Obamas swearing in and his appointees are confirmed, the United States Government, its economy, it domestic and foreign policy will be under the indirect control of the Mexican Government. You will see a massive assault against American culture, Values, such as you've never dreamed of......... prepare yourselves and pray.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Mayday
    I just heard the sound bite of her speech on the radio... I just wanted to puke! No way is this woman going to work for U.S. citizens...She a reconquista all the way!

We Get E-Mail
    My experience with Hilda Solis

December 18, 2007
    In 2004, I attended a border patrol protest at the Temecula, CA, Border Patrol Station. Angry demonstrators stood in front of the border patrol station - denouncing recent interior raids.

About 10 of us who supported the Temecula border patrol demonstrated in support.

During the protest, Congress Member Hilda Solis pulled up in a big car and parked across the street from us, with staff members all around her. Hilda Solis then proceeded across the street yelling at us border patrol supporters at the top of her lungs. I will never forget her angry, out of control yelling...I can still see her in my mind's eye, charging across the street.

She had parked in the private parking lot across the street from the border patrol station, that had been designated for us border patrol supporters.

There was a security guard stationed in the private parking lot. This security guard approached the yelling Hilda Solis and informed her she would have to move her big car out of their parking lot. This interaction with the security guard seemed to calm Hilda Solis down, and, at that point, she and her staff got back in the big car and left.
    Name Withheld

www.americanpatrol.com
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123