Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Unoccupied Southeast Georgia But Not For Much Longer

Obama Nominates Hilda Solis For Labor Secretary

Just heard Obama appointed Hilda Solis (one of the biggest open borders reconquistas) to continue the open borders cheap illegal labor agenda. If anyone needs any further proof this government will completely open the borders with all stimulus jobs going to illegal aliens no one need look any further than this.....Our prospects look bleaker by the day......
    There is no freedom without the law. Remember our veterans whose sacrifices allow us to live in freedom.

Our only hope would be in Republican filibusters. No doubt that Obama is stacking his cabinet picks to please his big OBL donors, so we can expect his policies to carry that out. Probably, stopping legislation will be about the best we can expect, and that is going to take all we can muster.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Obama Nominates Hilda Solis For Labor Secretary

Quote Originally Posted by retiredairforce
    Just heard Obama appointed Hilda Solis (one of the biggest open borders reconquistas) to continue the open borders cheap illegal labor agenda. If anyone needs any further proof this government will completely open the borders with all stimulus jobs going to illegal aliens no one need look any further than this.....Our prospects look bleaker by the day......
    I agree -looks grim= Filibuster is the thing to block these illegals. We need to be calling when the new congress comes to make sure that illegals don't get hired for stimulus jobs.

Worried about E-VERIFY with this labor secretary.

No kidding that the direction we're headed is crystal clear at this point.

All we need now is Janet Marguia getting some major appointment

And people were disgusted by Bush...........
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Got this off her website:

Immigration

Working for Comprehensive Immigration Reform
    Our immigration system is broken. I support efforts to comprehensively reform it by: allowing earned legalization for hard working, tax paying, and law-abiding immigrants; eliminating our immigration backlogs to reunite families; and creating an effective program that would control the future flow of immigrants. Comprehensive reform of our broken immigration system will also strengthen our national security by bringing immigrants out of the shadows. I also support additional U.S. investment in Latin America and other developing nations so that their citizens will not feel compelled to come to America to provide for their families.

Securing our Communities
    I support strong funding levels for border and internal security measures, including interoperability and cargo security at our ports and voted to implement the 9-11 Commission recommendations. I voted for funding to hire 17,800 additional border patrol officers and provide for an additional 28,450 detention beds. Also, I strongly support efforts to increase funds for the State Criminal Alien Assistance Program (SCAAP), which provides partial reimbursement to states and localities for the costs associated with the detention and incarceration of undocumented criminal aliens.

Honoring Immigrant Soldiers and their Families
    At least 55,000 legal immigrants currently serve in U.S. military and reserves. To honor the sacrifices of immigrant soldiers, their families, and all military personnel, I introduced the Naturalization and Family Protection for Military Members Act (H.R. 1814), legislation to expedite the naturalization process for members of the U.S. military and ensure immigration protections for family members of soldiers killed in combat. The majority of the provisions in H.R. 1814 were enacted into law on November 24, 2003, (Public Law 108-136).

Expanding Educational Opportunities for Students
    Every year, U.S. high schools graduate approximately 65,000 immigrant students who share the same American culture and values as their peers. Unfortunately, due to their immigration status, they are barred from the opportunities that make a college education. That is why I am a proud cosponsor of the American DREAM Act, bipartisan legislation to give young people who consider the United States their home, who have worked hard in school, and have stayed out of trouble the chance to go to college and pursue their dreams.

Reforming the Agricultural Temporary Worker Program
    I am a strong supporter and original co-sponsor of the Agricultural Job Opportunity, Benefits and Security (AGJOBS) Act, bipartisan legislation which would provide much-needed reform to our immigration laws in the agricultural sector. The AgJOBS bill was built upon years of discussion and ideas from growers, farm worker advocates, and various groups and organizations concerned about the need to reform our immigration laws in the agricultural sector. I believe that the AgJOBS bill is a practical approach that would provide for a more stable, secure, safe, and legal American agricultural work force and food supply.

"Obama Picks New SEC Chief and Other Regulators"
    Contains news of Solis appointment + background on her:
    http://apnews.myway.com/article/20081218/D9559PG80.html

Re: Obama Nominates Hilda Solis For Labor Secretary

Quote Originally Posted by judyweller
    Quote Originally Posted by retiredairforce
    I agree -looks grim= Filibuster is the thing to block these illegals. We need to be calling when the new congress comes to make sure that illegals don't get hired for stimulus jobs.

Worried about E-VERIFY with this labor secretary.
    I think we need to be working on the weak Republican senators ( Snowe, and Collins in Maine, Durbin, Specter, Graham and McCain (phew!)) and also the potential Conservative Democrats, who can actually see that their constituents will suffer. The rest of the Democrats are just going along with the Big Labor/Legal Advocacy/ Social Justice/ Academia agenda. But filibustering can succeed!

Aside from whatever economic and moral arguments swirl around in this whole debate, there is no denying that there are major law enforcement implications. But the Congress won't just take our word--they need FACTS. That is why I keep emailing them the official news releases from ICE and CBP.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David

Unoccupied Southeast Georgia But Not For Much Longer
    Captain Ron....Senator Dick(head) Durbin is a far left liberal Democrat who supported S2611(Comprehensive Immigration Reform) and S1348 (The Dream Act). He is a lost cause. Lindsey Graham (the horse's ass masquerading as a republican is McCain's political and ideological twin and will never support the people's best interests. Our chances are better with conservative Senate Democrats as Dorgan of North Dakota (one of the most vocal opponents of the Cross Border Trucking Initiative), Nelson of Nebraska, moderate Democrats as Tester Of Montana, McCaskill of Missouri, somewhat liberal Democrat Webb of Virginia and Independent Sanders of Vermont all who opposed comprehensive immigration reform and the Dream Act too. We need to bring Coleman to our side as he is a moderate Republican if he retains his seat contingent on the vote count outcome in Minnesota. I am not sure about Specter but I am hoping beyond hope that with his recent visit to prisons in Pennsylvania where he admitted the state spends a large amount on illegal alien incarceration that may have opened his eyes to this.
    There is no freedom without the law. Remember our veterans whose sacrifices allow us to live in freedom.

Solis is a Reconquista train wreck.

http://www.votesmart.org/npat.php?can_id=3585#864

Yep, she is 100% for the invasion.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast