Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by bigtex
    Quote Originally Posted by April
    OBAMA CONFIRMS - NOT A NATURAL BORN CITIZEN

Impeach immediately!

1. I call for the immediate impeachment of Barack Hussein Obama for the high crime of fraud and breach of the public trust.

2. I call upon House Representative Allen West to initiate impeachment proceedings against Barack Hussein Obama at once.

Allen West is a retired Military Colonel who has sworn an oath to protect and defend the U.S. Constitution and the people of the United States, twice, as a soldier and as a House Representative.
    He took an oath to protect and preserve against all enemies, foreign and domestic and he currently has the confidence of the American people as an honorable man.
    I certainly agree with you April. Now let's see how many honorable Congressmen who have ALL sworn an oath to protect and defend the US Constitution stand up and do their jobs. I'll be none, and this whole matter will just be swept under the rug. My confidence in our Congress to do their jobs is ZILCH.

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    "Good video bigtex, I remember you tellin us Mrs. bigtex said it was a hunk of junk!" It is strange he put it out there knowing every photoshop expert was ready to pounce on it! He's up to something and you know it ain't good! If I tighten my belt anymore I'll be cut in half!
    "Obama, the Deception".....the video that came out a two years ago is playing out to be nothing but truth. One thing for sure, Obama is not having to tighten his belt any. He is ready for 4 more years of the good life on our dime.

I know Tex, we can depend on our congress to do nothing without us lighting a fire under them, that is why we have to try. We have to keep on them until they realize they are working for us.

April
    For a very good explanation of what Obama did to deceive America watch this video. Obviously the Obama administration thinks Americans are dumb asses:
    Thanks for the video.

I really don't think he cares what we think, he has been flipping us off and laughing in our faces his entire presidency.

I know Tex, we can depend on our congress to do nothing without us lighting a fire under them, that is why we have to try. We have to keep on them until they realize they are working for us.
    Does it appear Congress has protected themselves legally by this resolution? Appears to me that Clinton, who sponsored this bill got paid back with her eventual appointment as Secretary of State for protecting Obama with this resolution.

Text of S. Res. 511 [110th]: A resolution recognizing that John Sidney McCain, III, is a natural born citizen

SRES 511 ATS

110th CONGRESS

2d Session

S. RES. 511

Recognizing that John Sidney McCain, III, is a natural born citizen.

IN THE SENATE OF THE UNITED STATES

April 10, 2008

Mrs. MCCASKILL (for herself, Mr. LEAHY, Mr. OBAMA, Mr. COBURN, Mrs. CLINTON, and Mr. WEBB) submitted the following resolution; which was referred to the Committee on the Judiciary

April 24, 2008

Reported by Mr. LEAHY, without amendment

April 30, 2008

Considered and agreed to

RESOLUTION

Whereas the Constitution of the United States requires that, to be eligible for the Office of the President, a person must be a `natural born Citizen' of the United States;

Whereas the term `natural born Citizen', as that term appears in Article II, Section 1, is not defined in the Constitution of the United States;

Whereas there is no evidence of the intention of the Framers or any Congress to limit the constitutional rights of children born to Americans serving in the military nor to prevent those children from serving as their country's President;

Whereas such limitations would be inconsistent with the purpose and intent of the `natural born Citizen' clause of the Constitution of the United States, as evidenced by the First Congress's own statute defining the term `natural born Citizen';

Whereas the well-being of all citizens of the United States is preserved and enhanced by the men and women who are assigned to serve our country outside of our national borders;

Whereas previous presidential candidates were born outside of the United States of America and were understood to be eligible to be President; and

Whereas John Sidney McCain, III, was born to American citizens on an American military base in the Panama Canal Zone in 1936: Now, therefore, be it

Resolved, That John Sidney McCain, III, is a `natural born Citizen' under Article II, Section 1, of the Constitution of the United States.

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/billtex ... =sr110-511
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

April
    Whereas John Sidney McCain, III, was born to American citizens on an American military base in the Panama Canal Zone in 1936: Now, therefore, be it
    Both of McCain's parents were us citizens, Obama's Dad was not so he is NOT eligible. His whole presidency is a bad joke on the American people.

Quote Originally Posted by bigtex

Does it appear Congress has protected themselves legally by this resolution? Appears to me that Clinton, who sponsored this bill got paid back with her eventual appointment as Secretary of State for protecting Obama with this resolution.

Text of S. Res. 511 [110th]: A resolution recognizing that John Sidney McCain, III, is a natural born citizen

SRES 511 ATS

110th CONGRESS

2d Session

S. RES. 511

IN THE SENATE OF THE UNITED STATES

April 10, 2008

Mrs. MCCASKILL (for herself, Mr. LEAHY, Mr. OBAMA, Mr. COBURN, Mrs. CLINTON, and Mr. WEBB) submitted the following resolution; which was referred to the Committee on the Judiciary

April 24, 2008

Reported by Mr. LEAHY, without amendment

April 30, 2008

Considered and agreed to

RESOLUTION

Whereas the Constitution of the United States requires that, to be eligible for the Office of the President, a person must be a `natural born Citizen' of the United States;

Whereas the term `natural born Citizen', as that term appears in Article II, Section 1, is not defined in the Constitution of the United States;

Whereas there is no evidence of the intention of the Framers or any Congress to limit the constitutional rights of children born to Americans serving in the military nor to prevent those children from serving as their country's President;

Whereas such limitations would be inconsistent with the purpose and intent of the `natural born Citizen' clause of the Constitution of the United States, as evidenced by the First Congress's own statute defining the term `natural born Citizen';

Whereas the well-being of all citizens of the United States is preserved and enhanced by the men and women who are assigned to serve our country outside of our national borders;

Whereas previous presidential candidates were born outside of the United States of America and were understood to be eligible to be President; and

Resolved, That John Sidney McCain, III, is a `natural born Citizen' under Article II, Section 1, of the Constitution of the United States.

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/billtex ... =sr110-511
    Bigtex, for the article that really explains the Clintons involvement the following link is great reading. Take a look. Must read!!

http://www.timesexaminer.com/political/ ... presidency
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910