You know I definitley believe that Obama's main goal is to not just hold on to power as long as possible, but his hatred for conservatives and the way we live in America, nothing could make him and his supporters happier than to completely remove anything conservative from America. His choice in appointing Sotomayor and knowing GOP and conservative opposition to his move he directly Pitts Latinos against whites creating a dilemma that forces GOP to nominate her or force an anger that will totally dismantle any support from people of color throughout the nation for any future conservative candidates. Were all held hostage and given no choice in the matter, she will be confirmed no matter what she says because her appointment has nothing to do with anything but to divide the country by race. By using this strategy no one can even debate real issues with different viewpoints without being considered hateful, and then dismissed or worse being labeled and targeted for personal and professional catastrophe. I don't know what is going to happen but Obama has control of our lives now but our hearts and our convictions of what we know is right will always be ours. I'm so fearful and disappointed with the hijacking of our country and just want to see some kind of light at the end of the tunnel. Maybe just some scene that we still have some kind of functional democracy and not a fascist dictatorship using our basic differences as people to take the power away from We the People. We the People is just that you know, we are all the people but we can't agree with each other enough to band together to tell the government ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!! Obama and the rest of the weasels know that, and that is their weapon to preserving their power. If anyone knows how we could all put our differences aside to band together enough to really have the government do the will of the people well than that is the answer, but if not were all going to be stuck playing the governments political game forever.