Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Obama vows immigration push

Quote Originally Posted by immigration2009
    By reiterating his commitment, Obama has decided that the rightward tilt of the next Congress will not deter him from pushing the comprehensive reform, even though the chances for success are quite slim. The incoming House leadership has pledged to go in a much different direction than Democrats, pushing for more border control measures and stronger enforcement.
    Going completely against the people of America, this will be the longest 2yrs. of all our lives! Cosmetic surgery would do wonders for our President trim those big ears up so he can pull his head out of his ass!
    An illegal alien sticking up for illegal aliens, we should've been told the truth about this one worlder in the first place! ****
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Lets face it to many Americans don't know the whole story. It has not affected them personally yet. They only see what is on TV. They are still snug in their little worlds. Their neighborhoods have not been taken over. They don't go to parks or drive through the countryside. They are only seeing the side of the story that the pro-ammnesty/immigration groups has put out there. This is why we need to take back the focus and put faces and stories to the Americans that have felt the impact.

But can't the Treasonous Trader Orama veto anything the Repubs try to get passed?

Quote Originally Posted by immigration2009

"It was to reassure us that he wasn't giving up," Rep. Charles Gonzalez (D-Texas), chairman of the caucus, told POLITICO. "
    Hey, Rep. Gonzalez, WE aren't giving up either. As you saw in November, Americans are taking this country back.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Quote Originally Posted by MontereySherry
    Lets face it to many Americans don't know the whole story. It has not affected them personally yet.
    This is the biggest problem with illegal aliens invading the US
    These same people you mention are the same people hiring them!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by bigtex
    Hey, Rep. Gonzalez, WE aren't giving up either. As you saw in November, Americans are taking this country back.
    And this past Saturday!

The ironic thing about this, if these illegals ever do get what they want, Obama and the Dems will be the first ones they target, lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by greenkat
    But can't the Treasonous Trader Orama veto anything the Repubs try to get passed?
    Sure he can. We can expect two years of grid lock. Then it is time to clean house again. Sweep all ofthe worthless traderous trash out of Washington DC.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Mr. President You said the following:

[quote]A White House statement after the meeting said Obama “further reiterated his commitment to comprehensive immigration reform, pointing out that we can no longer perpetuate a broken immigration system that is not working for our country or our economy.â€
    Any and all comments & Opinions and postings by me are considered of my own opinion, and not of any ORG that I belong to! PERIOD!

I think the government is subtley trying to destroy this nation-the sooner they can get rid of an independent people, the sooner they can force us all into a "NWO." Hearing the terms "global economy" and "globalism" more and more until they become household words? This is what we're talking about, folks.....I mean, why ELSE would people turn on their own countrymen??? And they're getting RICH off the deal, folks...I can see now clearly why Jesus Christ said "the love of money is the root of all evil."

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast