Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Obama's Confused Again?

Complete remarks to La Raza by Barack Obama July 13

That's how we'll make the system work again for everyone. By living up to the ideals that this organization has always embodied " the ideals reflected in your name " La Raza, the people. I'm told that the original phrase was "La Raza Cosmica" the cosmic people" a term big enough to embrace the rich tapestry of cultures, colors and faiths that make up the Hispanic community. Big enough to embrace the notion that we are all part of a greater community " that we all have a stake in each other; that I am my brother's keeper, I am my sister's keeper; and we rise and fall together as one people.

Obama must think Hispanics are so stupid they will fall for his pandering and poor Spanish. You would have thought someone in is election committee would have explained to him that LA RAZA means THE RACE, not THE PEOPLE. La Raza Cosmica means THE RACE COSMIC. Anyone who has lived around Mexican immigrants and illegals for any time knows the RACE means Mexicans. Obama continues to embarrass America. Imagine what other countries will think of him as our President. Probably the recent Japaneses cell phone add explains it all.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Re: Obama's Confused Again?

Quote Originally Posted by bigtex
    Complete remarks to La Raza by Barack Obama July 13

That's how we'll make the system work again for everyone. By living up to the ideals that this organization has always embodied " the ideals reflected in your name " La Raza, the people. I'm told that the original phrase was "La Raza Cosmica" the cosmic people" a term big enough to embrace the rich tapestry of cultures, colors and faiths that make up the Hispanic community. Big enough to embrace the notion that we are all part of a greater community " that we all have a stake in each other; that I am my brother's keeper, I am my sister's keeper; and we rise and fall together as one people.

Obama must think Hispanics are so stupid they will fall for his pandering and poor Spanish. You would have thought someone in is election committee would have explained to him that LA RAZA means THE RACE, not THE PEOPLE. La Raza Cosmica means THE RACE COSMIC. Anyone who has lived around Mexican immigrants and illegals for any time knows the RACE means Mexicans. Obama continues to embarrass America. Imagine what other countries will think of him as our President. Probably the recent Japaneses cell phone add explains it all.
    Obama and LaRATsa are 2 of a kind! LOL. He thinks they're buying his BS lines and they think they have him by the cajones. Wonder what Obama would say if he heard what mexicans REALLY think of his race?!?? They will scrape and bow to his face and stab him in the back. LOL!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina

Obama and LaRATsa are 2 of a kind! LOL. He thinks they're buying his BS lines and they think they have him by the cajones. Wonder what Obama would say if he heard what mexicans REALLY think of his race?!?? They will scrape and bow to his face and stab him in the back. LOL!
    LOL! How right you are.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

pssss hey obama-snob . I got a tip for ya . The Race doesn't like Blacks and Damn sure doesn't care for Muslims . Give them your support and your cutting your throat and ours . Foolish Embarrassment
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    LaRATsa..!

I love it..! ..it fits them perfectly..!

Hmm.. think I'll use that terminology from now on..!

heh heh heh..
    :P
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

Obama is a despicable Hispandering a$$ kisser! Both of these candidates are condoning the racial divide that has polarized this campaign by playing so heavily into the demands of these racist Latino organizations and Latino elected officials who would serve Mexico a hell of a lot better than they are serving "Americans" in general straight across the board.

Neither one of these idiots realizes how much credence and exposure they are giving to racists organizations that have a deep hatred of Blacks and Whites. After all, many of them touted their agendas as the "Browning of America," but were quickly advised/coached to drop those words after their "La Marcha Grande" in 2006, but I haven't forgotten how they originally advertised themselves as the illegal immigration debate heated up and I WON'T FORGET.

This goes right back to what was discussed about The National Council of La Raza "changing their name" so their blatant racism would become more "palatable" to Americans who are turned off by racism in any form. NCLR may try to "put on a different disguise" but "a turd by any other name would still smell like a turd." (My apologies to Mr. Shakespeare)
    I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
    ~Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)

Does anyone have any clue as to why the Obama's the Sharpton's and the Jackson's are always going against the interests of black Americans when it comes to illegal immigration? It always leaves me scratching my head...
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by bigtex
    You would have thought someone in is election committee would have explained to him that LA RAZA means THE RACE, not THE PEOPLE.
    http://www.spanishdict.com/translate/raza#

raza (f.)
    raza translated from Spanish to English
    SpanishDict Spanish to English Dictionary

raza
    race
    General Spanish to English Dictionary

raza
    breed, race
    Babylon Spanish to English Dictionary

raza
    (n.) race; breed, strain
    Grenada Spanish to English Dictionary

raza
    breed, people, race, strain
    While "people" is listed as one of the definitions, race is overwhelmingly what comes up as the standard definition for numerous dictionaries. There is no doubt whatsoever what it means. Claiming it means "people" is a huge cop-out. They must have poured over the dictionaries to find one word that did not mean "race, strain, or breed."

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    Does anyone have any clue as to why the Obama's the Sharpton's and the Jackson's are always going against the interests of black Americans when it comes to illegal immigration? It always leaves me scratching my head...
    Because their life long agenda has been to "Go after Whitey every chance they get." It's ingrained in them and blots out everything else that transpires around them.

If they weren't so narrow minded and SELF serving, they'd be all over this illegal immigration atrocity and the harm it does to Black Americans, but these guys only care about themselves and their PERSONAL agenda and hatred toward Whites....Their silence and ambivalence toward the illegal immigration issue speaks volumes.
    I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
    ~Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)

people
    gente (f.)
    General English to Spanish Dictionary

people
    gente, pueblo
    Babylon English to Spanish Dictionary

People
    (n.) People, revista americana de gran distribución que se concentra en gente y celebridades
    (n.) gente, personas, pueblo
    (v.) poblar
    Grenada English to Spanish Dictionary

people
    (n.) gente, personas
    (n.) pueblo, raza
    (v.) poblar, habitar
    While it appears that "race" and "people" can be interchangable, once again the overwhelming translations for "people" is "gente" and NOT "race." It is simply a loophole in the translation that THE RACE has found to cloud the issue.

See you at the signing!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast