Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Obama's Confused Again?

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    While "people" is listed as one of the definitions, race is overwhelmingly what comes up as the standard definition for numerous dictionaries. There is no doubt whatsoever what it means. Claiming it means "people" is a huge cop-out. They must have poured over the dictionaries to find one word that did not mean "race, strain, or breed."
    LOL! Maybe Obama or his staff should have grabbed a Mexican and ask what raza means. From every country that speaks Spanish, raza = race and people = gente. Like you said, Obama claiming it means "people" is a huge cop out. Since Obama says we all need to learn Spanish, maybe he and his staff need to get the books open and start learning. Its easy to make a fool of yourself saying words in another language that don't mean what you thought they meant.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    people
    gente (f.)
    General English to Spanish Dictionary

people
    gente, pueblo
    Babylon English to Spanish Dictionary

People
    (n.) People, revista americana de gran distribución que se concentra en gente y celebridades
    (n.) gente, personas, pueblo
    (v.) poblar
    Grenada English to Spanish Dictionary

people
    (n.) gente, personas
    (n.) pueblo, raza
    (v.) poblar, habitar
    While it appears that "race" and "people" can be interchangable, once again the overwhelming translations for "people" is "gente" and NOT "race." It is simply a loophole in the translation that THE RACE has found to cloud the issue..
    Exactly, and in that context, â€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

Methinks Obama lives in a perpetual state of confusion. He must love to hear his voice so much, he forgets that he contradicts himself OFTEN, he needs a speed bump between his brain and his mouth. Ditto for wifey.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

I'm Bigtex's wife, my first language is Spanish, and as far as concerns Me, La Raza means The Race.

I guess La Raza's people is trying to explain we all -including the spanish speakers- what that words means? LOL

Your Raza is your race, if you are caucasian,black or asian, no such thing like hispanic, african american, or whatever the misinterpretation of scientific facts is trying to add to the general confusion, exists. If you have to fill paperwork in an Spanish speaker country, where it says Race, you put which race you are, not a community meaning of a political bull%$#...

I was member of Lulac till I saw the first picture of a first of May meeting. It had Che Guevara's picture on the posters... As Argentinean, I have a pretty good idea which kind of guy that was, as well as his ideals. Well... " Ideals"... He was a criminal, mercenary, etc. Maybe Lulac would try to teach me as well who Che Guevara was, maybe, as they are trying to disguise what La Raza means.

As far as I know, La raza is a left handed party, disguised as an Hispanic savior, some sort of protector. Well, certainly, if you are not illegal you don't require their services, and by the way, they DON'T represent the whole spanish speaking population, they represent mostly mexican fellows in troubles, and it's being known among spanish speakers from another countries than Mexico as a higly racist group of people representing just more mexican fellows, as some kind of source of pride you must been seen in bumper stickers in trucks, mexican radio station advertisements, etc.

If you are spanish speaker BUT you don't belong to La Raza, -read this as if you are not Mexican- La Raza proud members plain hate you, diminishes you, segregates you, or just ignores you. Doesn't matter if you stuff yourself with Jalapenos... You don't "belong" to that magnificent, special, gifted group of people.

Maybe the Race people wants to hide, disguise, cover what they really mean, but thanks God we are not stupid. Maybe their conection with Comunist ideals, is something they want to hide as well, but you can run, you can lie, you can cover, but we, anyway, know.

God Bless America, In ENGLISH, as it should be.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12