Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I guess we all know what side Obama is on. It certaintly isn't for the Americans. Anything associated with the word "Minority", is probably on his list of priorities. And that list would contain "illegal aliens". He needs their votes.

Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    Cassie, hey there, me again...

Notwithstanding the present political environment and situation we are now in... Here's something to consider... I have 4 questions, which, I think are instructive and even educational to some extent:

1. Who was President leading up to and during WWI?
    2. Who was President leading up to and during WWII?
    3. Who was President leading up to and during Korean War?
    4. Who was President leading up to and during the Vietnam War?

Q. Ask yourself, which one of those (Wilson, Roosevelt, Truman, Kennedy/ Johnson) were Republicans?
    A. None.

Look, I'm not for Wars, and I don't like the current thing in Iraq either,
    and I've never been in a war either, and I'm neither a Democrat nor a Republican. But, in all fairness ...both political parties are guilty of initiating this thing, and that historically-speaking at least, the Republicans have been better at keeping us OUT of wars than Democrats in the larger view of things... (just IMHO, with the benefit of 2 yrs of PolSci/Foreign Policy in the subject matter from my undergraduate days...)
    Hey Hello,

You asked me a question but answered it yourself. Why didn't you let me answer the question about the presidents ? The Democrats used to be the bad guys, mainly in the South. And it was Republican Lincoln that got rid of that disgusting slavery, but times change and parties change along with them. WWI, WWII and Korea we were the good guys. Korea was along with other UN nations and we were not the agressor. I can't talk about Vietnam, because I may break rule 2.5 of this forum. I was born in the 70's and I will also judge on my own life experiences from what I know. I don't know much about the Korea war.

I can vote for a Democrat or an independent, but not for a Republican
    mkfarnam, thank you so much for ya help. My laptop & windows are working again as it used to be. Thanks to you !!!

Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam

You have made it clear that you dislike the GOP`s, that`s fine, but your above post makes it even more evident that your decisions are of a personal matter and not reasons to which addresses the fight against illegal immigration.
    Immigration and politics are linked to each other. Many here will vote Tancredo. Why ?? Because of his stance on illegal immigration. You can't deport illegals without the willingness of politicians. And we all make our decisions also based of a personal matter, don't we ? It's 50 - 50 I think with me. 50% personal matter, and 50% what is good for the country.

And this is an Obama thread and he's a politician. I think I can discuss politics here in this thread untill a moderator tells me not to in this thread
    mkfarnam, thank you so much for ya help. My laptop & windows are working again as it used to be. Thanks to you !!!

Quote Originally Posted by firecracker
    I guess we all know what side Obama is on. It certaintly isn't for the Americans. Anything associated with the word "Minority", is probably on his list of priorities. And that list would contain "illegal aliens". He needs their votes.
    Illegal aliens can't vote. I could be wrong but I thought that African - American leaders thought that Obama was not black enough ?? That is disgusting, race or religion should not be important in politics or who we elect. We just have to vote for the president we think is the best for the country, and for each own personal matter of course.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cassie
    Quote Originally Posted by firecracker
    Illegal aliens can't vote. I could be wrong but I thought that African - American leaders thought that Obama was not black enough ?? That is disgusting, race or religion should not be important in politics or who we elect. We just have to vote for the president we think is the best for the country, and for each own personal matter of course.
    Nonsense. It is widely known that a significant number of illegals do in fact vote, but because refuge states such as yours refuse to verify their citizenship status and will not provide any meaningful statistics (intentionally), we can only guess as to how many.

Again, you seem to be two-faced at the least, because you claim that immigration is an important issue for you but keep voicing support for candidates who have been demonstrated to be on the side of the illegals in the war on illegal immigration. Furthermore, you have disingenuously claimed that support for the war is such a big issue for you that it is a disqualifier, but you have then voiced support for candidates such as HRC who have consistently supported the war AS WELL AS voting on the wrong side of the illegal immigration issue. In short, you are full of something, and it's neither honesty nor integrity, nor is it genuine support for the goals of this organization.

BTW - Did you send William your donation to help in the fundraising drive? Just curious...

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost

Nonsense. It is widely known that a significant number of illegals do in fact vote, but because refuge states such as yours refuse to verify their citizenship status and will not provide any meaningful statistics (intentionally), we can only guess as to how many.
    It's not nonsense. You're a person that keeps making allegations about me or the Democrats and yet you can't back it up with any proof. You claim that illegal aliens vote in election, and you say you can only guess how many. I think you just guess and want to believe that illegal aliens vote in Californian or national elections. Yet, you also accused Bama and I to be the same person, and again you couldn't provide any evidence apart from your guess. Why don't you ask the mods or admins here and see if we're the same. I wish I could be as smart as Bama, but I'm just not well educated as s/he is. I'm also not as educated as you're and I'm not too proud to admit that, but your posts show that you like to rub difficult words into my face. It probably makes you feel good, isn't it ? I had to look up some words in your post in the dictionary. You do that intentionally because you know that I ony did high school. You're unfair to me.

Again, you seem to be two-faced at the least, because you claim that immigration is an important issue for you but keep voicing support for candidates who have been demonstrated to be on the side of the illegals in the war on illegal immigration. Furthermore, you have disingenuously claimed that support for the war is such a big issue for you that it is a disqualifier, but you have then voiced support for candidates such as HRC who have consistently supported the war AS WELL AS voting on the wrong side of the illegal immigration issue. In short, you are full of something, and it's neither honesty nor integrity, nor is it genuine support for the goals of this organization.
    I have also told you the Hillary voted in favor of the war because she was lied to. On C - span it was said that she wants to get out of Iraq asap. And yet you disregard the fact that I favor Gore over Hillary

BTW - Did you send William your donation to help in the fundraising drive? Just curious...
    Maybe I need all the money I make to support my family to have a good life ? If I win the Cali state lottery I'll donate to alipac, but I just need all my money and that of my husband's to make sure our kids get a good life. Feed them, buy them cloths, holidays to Tahoe or abroad, etc.

MW
    cassie wrote:

al gore will get my vote, I've told you that.
    Must you keep throwing it in our face?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    cassie wrote:

al gore will get my vote, I've told you that.
    Must you keep throwing it in our face?
    Tancredo can probably get my vote if he loses the gop nomination and runs as an independent and opposes the war. I still have to discuss it with my sis why she votes Tancredo. All she says because of illegal immigration, I think that most Tancredo voters vote him just based on 1 issue. Maybe it's even better that my sis and I cancel out each other's votes, it keeps the balance in our family

Maybe I need all the money I make to support my family to have a good life ? If I win the Cali state lottery I'll donate to alipac, but I just need all my money and that of my husband's to make sure our kids get a good life. Feed them, buy them cloths, holidays to Tahoe or abroad, etc.
    Tough life but somebody's got to lead it, right, Cassie?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by had_enuf
    Tough life but somebody's got to lead it, right, Cassie?
    Give me an address or PO box to where I can send money to put cash money in an envelope to donate. I will write my name on the back side of the envelope, but I never like to pay by using the internet. I can miss $ 50, but not hundreds of Dollars, I'm sorry.

Ok, I see:

AMERICANS FOR LEGAL IMMIGRATION PAC
    Post Office Box 30966
    Raleigh, NC 27622-0966

I'll send $ 50 that is all I can miss right now

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast