Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    Gore........charisma

Huh?

Oh boy
    He's so disgusting to look at
    and to listen to? CUT MY EARS OFF PLEASE.
    What a dufus
    Yep. There's nothing worse than watching a stuffed suit attempt to condescend. Gore accomplished the impossible when he failed to defeat Dan Quayle in a debate.

Gore........charisma

Huh?

Oh boy
    What a dufus
    Oh my gosh that was to funny sis, LOL :P

I say if our ancestors thought whole families were going to run for president they would have changed the constitution to read , two terms per family.
    We have had enough clintons and Bushes!!
    I can already see people are not paying attention and will cast a stupid vote, they are already flocking around both Hillary and Obama, I don't think they hear a word these two are saying. they are already to vote in the first stupid woman or the first inexpierenced black, they really don't give a damn about whats best for America, they have both proved that, I would not waste my time on them.
    Where are all the intelligant people in this country!! I know they don't want the mess this traitor is going to leave behind !
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Nomoremex
    2ndAmendsis,
    I thought I'd put it up for all to see BEFORE he crafted his new image and fooled any of US.
    Sorry, MEX
    I didn't mean to point my statement towards you.
    It was meant for those foolish folks who might think there's something more between this person's ears than opportunism.
    Spealing of ears.....he is very insecure about his big ears. Rush Limbaugh played a sound bite, where Obama was on speaker and told a reporter "do not talk about my ears, I am very sensitive about them, as I was always teased about them."

Running for President, he will have more things to worry about than his ears.
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

The press seems to be in love with Obama. Everytime I watch the news they are usually talking about him. If they aren't talking about Obama they are talking about Hillary. It seems the press has already tried to pick the next presidental candidates.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayday
    The press seems to be in love with Obama. Everytime I watch the news they are usually talking about him. If they aren't talking about Obama they are talking about Hillary. It seems the press has already tried to pick the next presidental candidates.
    You got that right, I think they are trying to brain wash us!! and it will work on some people, that the shame of it!!

I'm also sick of hearing about drug addict Anna Nichole Smith, hard to believe they can't find a more educational topic's like illegal immigration!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

hard to believe they can't find a more educational topic's like illegal immigration!
    They do report on illegal immigration but they call them immigrants. They never call them by their true name "ILLEGAL ALIENS". It's just more propaganda being spoon fed to us.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayday
    hard to believe they can't find a more educational topic's like illegal immigration!
    They do report on illegal immigration but they call them immigrants. They never call them by their true name "ILLEGAL ALIENS". It's just more propaganda being spoon fed to us.
    Actually, they usually just call them "migrants" in a sort of nod to notion that they have a right to traverse borders at will, immigration laws be damned.

One problem I`ve notice by listening to speeches (campiagn or otherwise) and reading reports from State, Local and Federal politicians is, they love to take credit for "jobs" created, reguardless of who the jobs went to or how the job was created.
    Whether the job(s) were created from bids to a company or business which, in fact, was already employed or WalMart filled with illegals.

If the jobs were created in the district they represent, they take the credit.
    Then they try and tell the citizens what kind of hero they are for creating all of these jobs.
    ------------------------

Gore........charisma

Huh?

Oh boy
    What a dufus
    No, I meant that charisma can be the reason that you favor one candidate over the other. Obama is good looking, but I'll vote Gore. And I still think that Gore is better looking than Guiliani, McCain and Tancredo.

BTW: where is that thread that said : amnesty passed in Senate ?
    mkfarnam, thank you so much for ya help. My laptop & windows are working again as it used to be. Thanks to you !!!

Charisma? Tom Tancredo hands down. He was on Fox the other day talking about a co-worker calling security on him for smoking a cigar in his office. I thought he was adorable...and I am not even a smoker.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast