Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    Quote Originally Posted by alisab
    I watched O'Reilly last night and they had two obama supporters and you could not get through to them. They were making excuses, saying we don't understand their history or dilemma.
    I saw that. O'Reilly asked them if they supported the comments, and they were both like, "Absolutely." This is utterly incredible. Barack is dangerous, this should sink his presidential bid, and I believe that it will.
    I saw that too, and told my husband, "these people are brainwashed." If Obama has gone to the church for 20 years that same brainwashing has to have had an affect on him and his wife. This makes sense after her "I'm finally proud of my country" speech. This pastor, and I use that title very loosely, is no man of God. He is a racist, and a hater of this country. Obama has supported that church for 20 years so he doesn't get a get out of jail and pass go with me.

Nothing I've seen in those tapes of that pastor indicates Christian love in any manner, shape or form. In fact, it illustrates the opposite of love and we know where that comes from.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I saw him on Hannity last night, and he was lying through his teeth. When he was questioned about his 'pastors sermon,' he rambled on how he had no knowlege of it, because he's 'too busy with his campaign'. He studdered a few times with no eye contact at times, and was making up the jibberish as he went along. Some of it didn't make any sense to me. And if it doesn't make sense, in my book, it's not true...

I think I saw a link on Newsmax that they sent a reporter to Obama's church and while the "Rev. Wright" was railing against White America, Obama sat in his pew nodding in the affirmative.

Here's all I could find on quick search:

http://blogs.news.com.au/heraldsun/a...t_nodding_off/

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    Quote Originally Posted by alisab
    I watched O'Reilly last night and they had two obama supporters and you could not get through to them. They were making excuses, saying we don't understand their history or dilemma.
    I saw that. O'Reilly asked them if they supported the comments, and they were both like, "Absolutely." This is utterly incredible. Barack is dangerous, this should sink his presidential bid, and I believe that it will.
    I saw that too, and told my husband, "these people are brainwashed." If Obama has gone to the church for 20 years that same brainwashing has to have had an affect on him and his wife. This makes sense after her "I'm finally proud of my country" speech. This pastor, and I use that title very loosely, is no man of God. He is a racist, and a hater of this country. Obama has supported that church for 20 years so he doesn't get a get out of jail and pass go with me.

Nothing I've seen in those tapes of that pastor indicates Christian love in any manner, shape or form. In fact, it illustrates the opposite of love and we know where that comes from.
    You're right on the money, honey!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Quote Originally Posted by ourcountrynottheirs
    Between him and Hillary, McCain is starting to look better and better
    Are you kidding me? I agree strongly that what his pastor said was very, very wrong. He sounded like a Louis Farrakan or Al Sharpton, but it wasn't he who said this garbage. For you to say that McCain is starting to look better and better is very alarming. Especially considering all of our views on this board concerning illegals. Did you forget that McCain is trying to give amnesty to 20 million illegals? I sure the hell didn't forget it and never will. This man's attempt to legalize 20 million illegals is going against everything we stand for on this board. Did you forget your posting on a board where everone here is here for one reason, which is to try to stop and reverse illegal immigration? Did you forget that you are posting on a board where people are against illegal immigration?

And as far as Hillary Clinton goes, she is getting nearly all of the hispanic vote. I don't want to sound prejudice, but let's not kid ourselves, 99% of all illegals are hispanic. Do you think that Hillary Clinton will try to do anything to fight illegal immigration when hispanics are her friends. Between McCain and Clinton, we're screwed when it comes to illegal immigration. I believe that Obama will be our best hope for fighting illegal immigration. Hispanics won't vote for him because they know that illegals are taking alot of jobs away from the black population, and a black president will mostly try to do something about it. Well, that's my 2 cents at least.

Re: OBAMA'S PASTOR SPEWS HATE BUT OBAMA DIDN'T HEAR IT?

Quote Originally Posted by TennesseeDaughter

I watched for 3 days all the ranting and hate speech of your pastor Wright and every time the camera panned to the members of Mr. and Mrs. Obama's church.......these members were clapping, standing up, and shouting in agreement with their pastor.

MY QUESTION IS THIS.....ARE YOU, MR. AND MRS. OBAMA THE ONLY MEMBERS OF THAT CHURCH WHO DO NOT ENDORSE YOUR PASTOR'S COMMENTS????

AND, IF SO, WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN THAT CHURCH?????
    Obama has an EXCUSE for everything. He said he never heard any of this. He also new nothing about the NAFTA talks with Canada. Funny how his memory fails him so much. Yet he says he stands for CHANGE. Looks like the same old same old.

Quote Originally Posted by Fedup
    Did you forget that McCain is trying to give amnesty to 20 million illegals? I sure the hell didn't forget it and never will. This man's attempt to legalize 20 million illegals is going against everything we stand for on this board. I believe that Obama will be our best hope for fighting illegal immigration.
    The following comes right off Obama's web site. Does this sound like Obama wants to give amnesty to 20 million illegals?

http://obama.senate.gov/speech/060403-f ... atement_3/

Millions of undocumented immigrants live and work here without our knowing their identity or their background. We need to strike a workable bargain with them. They have to acknowledge that breaking our immigration laws was wrong. They must pay a penalty, and abide by all of our laws going forward. They must earn the right to stay over a 6-year period, and then they must wait another 5 years as legal permanent residents before they become citizens.

But in exchange for accepting those penalties, we must allow undocumented immigrants to come out of the shadows and step on a path toward full participation in our society. In fact, I will not support any bill that does not provide this earned path to citizenship for the undocumented population--not just for humanitarian reasons; not just because these people, having broken the law, did so for the best of motives, to try and provide a better life for their children and their grandchildren; but also because this is the only practical way we can get a handle on the population that is within our borders right now.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!

"HE DID NOT HEAR HIS PASTOR SAY THOSE HATEFUL THINGS".
    Now that Obama knows what that racist pastor said, will he leave that church? Probably not.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Quote Originally Posted by Rattler
    I think I saw a link on Newsmax that they sent a reporter to Obama's church and while the "Rev. Wright" was railing against White America, Obama sat in his pew nodding in the affirmative.

Here's all I could find on quick search:

http://blogs.news.com.au/heraldsun/a...t_nodding_off/

I looked at the article and put it in the news section. I'm also sending it to my email address. I had a neighbor call me yesterday on something else and asked me what I thought. (I'm a Christian and she is not and wanted to know my opinion)

[quote="TennesseeDaughter"]On Friday, I watched Barack Obama state on Cable News that "HE
    DID NOT HEAR HIS PASTOR SAY THOSE HATEFUL THINGS WHICH ARE NOW ON EVERY NEWS PROGRAM".

And I am going to give him the benefit of the doubt as he was busy working on his run for the senate and then the presidency.

BUT I HAVE A QUESTION MR AND MRS OBAMA. I include Mrs. Obama because she seems to have a problem with being proud of her country.

I watched for 3 days all the ranting and hate speech of your pastor Wright and every time the camera panned to the members of Mr. and Mrs. Obama's church.......these members were clapping, standing up, and shouting in agreement with their pastor.
    So, Obama claims that over the past 20 years when he visited his pastor's church, he never heard the pastor preach his hate-filled sermons against the U.S. and white people.

If Obama is telling the truth above, I have the following questions for him:

1. Newspapers: Obama, are you also telling us that you didn't read any stories in the Chicago papers about your hate-filled pastor in the past twenty years?

2. Obama, are you telling us that when the pastor said that the United States deserved the World Trade terrorist attacks of Sept. 11, 2001, you didn't learn about the sermon until recently in 2008?

3. Obama, are you telling us that you and other church members did not talk about the pastor's hate-filled sermons during your 20 years as a member of the church?

4. Obama, are you naive when it comes to the hate-filled sermons of you r pastor?

5. Obama, I think you are either the most naive person running for President, or you are an extremely good liar when it comes to your
    20 year friendship with your hate-filled pastor. mirse

On Friday, I watched Barack Obama state on Cable News that "HE
    DID NOT HEAR HIS PASTOR SAY THOSE HATEFUL THINGS WHICH ARE NOW ON EVERY NEWS PROGRAM".

And I am going to give him the benefit of the doubt as he was busy working on his run for the senate and then the presidency.

BUT I HAVE A QUESTION MR AND MRS OBAMA. I include Mrs. Obama because she seems to have a problem with being proud of her country.

I have a question for Obama about this hate-filled pastor:

1. Obama, if you are elected President, will this hate-filled pastor
    be welcomed at all times at the Whitehouse?

2. Or, will you ban this hate-filled pastor from the whitehouse
    as long as you are President? mirse

MY QUESTION IS THIS.....ARE YOU, MR. AND MRS. OBAMA THE ONLY MEMBERS OF THAT CHURCH WHO DO NOT ENDORSE YOUR PASTOR'S COMMENTS????

AND, IF SO, WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN THAT CHURCH?????

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast