Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by ReformUSA2012
    I see other presidential polls actually. And I trust them quite a bit more.

"The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Tuesday shows that 27% of the nation's voters Strongly Approve of the way that Barack Obama is performing his role as president. Thirty-seven percent (37%) Strongly Disapprove, giving Obama a Presidential Approval Index rating of -10
    Thanks for posting re the Rasmussen poll. I didn't know about Rasmussen.

Quote Originally Posted by BillCunnane
    Molly Take heart. Keep in mind that one speach is not going to save Obama. He has a little under 2 years to mess up even more. The people are still going to remember the lies, the unemployement, the illegals, and his siding with the muslims. Still plenty of time and work to put a good REAL AMERICAN into office. Keep up the fight, keep the faith, keep God in your heart and vote for the person who is going to put GOD back into GOD BLESS AMERICA.
    Damn! listen to you Boy! You just made my approval rating for America go up 10pts. Thanks Bill I needed a shot of Patriotism! Let's kick some Liberal butt! (rhetoric intended)
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

When ever I see The Mask (Obama) and I always remember who he works for: Rockefeller, etc. He is a small piece of a pawn and eagerly does only what his puppet masters tell him to do.

At this time The Mask is hosting and bending over for China, again, and flying their red flag at the White House and on Constitution Avenue to let us know who owns his worthless butt.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12