Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gofer
    Paul Harvey mused yesterday, "President Bush said we have to fight the war there or we will have to fight it here. It appears that the President is bringing the war over here....go figure.....the 'Gilbert and Sullivan' War."
    If I were a terrorist, this would be a distinct opportunity to export some key jihadists to the U.S. for future operations. It's seems impossible to separate the bad guys from the good, since they change at will. It's the "closet" terrorists that bother me.
    And Ohio does'nt want any part of it !

Banned
    KEEP THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA OUT OF HARBORING ANY
    IRAQI REFUGEES

Banned
    Im sending Ted a thank you letter and I am asking him about a few other issues like why aren’t but a few handful of counties in Ohio empowered to arrest on the illegal immigration issue only and what Ted Strickland plains to do about it.

OHIO HAS GOALS

G-Good
    O-Old
    A-American
    L-Logic
    S-Seriously

THE AMERICAN REVOLUTION IS STILL ALIVE

Some quotes from Thomas Paine:

These are the times that try mens souls. Tyranny like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with US, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph.

But where says some is the king of America? I'll tell you my friend, he reins above, and does not make havoc of mankind like the brute King George lll. In America the law is king.

Everything that is right pleads for separation. The blood of the slain, the weeping voice of nature cries, tis tie to part .

O Ye that love mankind! Ye that dare oppose, not only the tyranny, but the tyrant, Stand forth!
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Banned

Re: THE AMERICAN REVOLUTION IS STILL ALIVE

Quote Originally Posted by Americanpatriot
    Some quotes from Thomas Paine:

These are the times that try mens souls. Tyranny like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with US, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph.

But where says some is the king of America? I'll tell you my friend, he reins above, and does not make havoc of mankind like the brute King George lll. In America the law is king.

Everything that is right pleads for separation. The blood of the slain, the weeping voice of nature cries, tis tie to part .

O Ye that love mankind! Ye that dare oppose, not only the tyranny, but the tyrant, Stand forth!
    These walls of ours
    Were not erected by their hands from whom
    You have received your griefs; nor are they such
    That these great towers, trophies and schools
    should fall
    For private faults in them

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123