Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I'm sure this is just the beginning of a flood of refugees that we will reap from our war in Iraq.Somehow our government has a mindset that if you defeat a country in a war,you must rebuild that country from top to bottom even better than you found it at the beginning of the war,and must,by all means,accept all citizens of that defeated country that decide that they would like to try the hospitality of the infidels.

Wlile there are of course always some refugees with good intentions,the law of averages would dictate that some just might possibly not have the best of intentions.The risk is unacceptable in my view.

I hope the governor of my state (Kentucky) takes care of those needing help in our own state before accepting foreign citizens to put on the welfare rolls and needs list.

excerpt
    Following Sept. 11, immigration from Muslim countries tapered off, but, as the New York Times enthused, it has rebounded with a vengeance: "In 2005, more people from Muslim countries became legal permanent United States residents … than in any year in the previous two decades." Although Bush is unlikely to allow millions of displaced Iraqis the prerogatives he bestows on illegal Mexicans, the reality is that he is responsible for rendering a Muslim country uninhabitable. This makes it harder for the U.S. to reject Iraqi immigrants and asylum seekers. Starting this year, up to 20,000 Iraqis will be granted asylum in the U.S. They will join close to 100,000 "Muslim from countries in the Middle East, North Africa and Asia," who arrived in 2005.
    http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/artic ... E_ID=54278
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Just like Michael Savage said last night. That shooting just this last week in Utah shoping center was by a Bosnian muslin immigrant. It seems that in the last couple years we have had at least five or six of these Muslim immigrants go on a personal Jihad, killing a number of people, not their people, but Americans. With Bush bringing in more Muslims from Irag we will probably just see this get worse.

Bush says, the Terrorist will follow us home if we leave. I don't think so, not if they have a first class ticket to get here before we leave Iraq.

I'm sure all those Iraqi's will pledge allegiance to U.S.A. the minute they step on our soil. And forget all that training Saddam gave them to hate Americans from birth to now...

Hell, send them all to California, who is going to notice the difference.

moosetrack Wrote:
    Ironton, Ohio

I love that small town, but it's a ghost town now...only a few stores open. There are no illegals there, no business. no nothing! Most of the buildings downtown are owned by an old man in Ky. He won't fix them up or sell them to the merchants...so they all shut down.

All the new businesses are right across the river in Ashland, Ky.

My husband's siblings live in Troy and Sidney Ohio....so our hearts are in Ohio.
    I take it that this was a
    "mining town" (?)
    ------------------------

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by moosetracks
    Quote Originally Posted by GREGAGREATAMERICAN
    Quote Originally Posted by moosetracks
    Being born and raised in Southern Ohio, Ted never did a thing to help out my home town that was nicknamed "Little Chicago" during the 30's. Once, we had several manufacturing plants, but I do have to say, the Unions help make them shut down and leave.

But we do want to go back to Ohio to retire, it's cheaper to live there than in Ky.
    So, I'm glad he made this statement!
    Ironton, Ohio

I love that small town, but it's a ghost town now...only a few stores open. There are no illegals there, no business. no nothing! Most of the buildings downtown are owned by an old man in Ky. He won't fix them up or sell them to the merchants...so they all shut down.

My husband's siblings live in Troy and Sidney Ohio....so our hearts are in Ohio.

the city Hamilton ?

Yes Good to hear,
    my home was ohio as a small child then northern Ky through college when mom and dad got up in years we moved back to Ohio to help out and now you couldnt get me to leave
    Some people call the city Hamilton in butler county liittle chicgo or little newport, THE DOUBLE A i used to ride bikes on in before the opened it we lived about 5 miles from it .

Thats Great alipac has Good people from my part of the world Best wishes to you and all your family.

entire villages from rural Mexico and the West Bank in Israel have U.S. citizenship. How so? One member qualifies and then imports the entire town. In addition to having huge extended families, Muslims and Mexicans share an anti-Americanism, a tendency to crab about historical grievance and cling to a militant distinctiveness, and a predilection for aggressive identity politics (which the New York Times finds "strikingly positive"). Second only to Latinos, the relatively new (roughly 30-year-old) Muslim community is the most anti-Semitic community in the U.S., its members harboring the greatest propensity to act on their hatred.
    http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/artic ... E_ID=54278

Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    Hell, send them all to California, who is going to notice the difference.

moosetrack Wrote:
    Ironton, Ohio

I take it that this was a
    "mining town" (?)

No we had lots of factories. Wilson's sporting goods, Carlisle Tile, Portland Cement, Dayton-Malleable, Semet-Solvey, a steel plant and more, plus a hospital...all gone now!

At one time, long ago, the 2nd richest woman lived in Ironton, owner of a pig iron furnace company.

The best thing about Ironton, is the people. They are friendly, good neighbors and just across the river in Ashland, Ky. they are rude, will do anything to make working conditions bad, I don't get it...and lots of others don't understand it either.

We have friends in Tallahassee, they visit us quite a lot, they have 2 little girls, and their mother was born in Ironton, her mother was my best friend, and was from Colombia.

I took them to Ironton, and we went downtown. Their older girl saw how friendly the people were and said, "Mama, these people are friendlier than back home." She was maybe 5 or 6 yrs. old at the time.

Really made me feel good.

Ironton also has a history of the Underground Railroad, but they don't promote it, and it's not even on the registry with Cincinnati! The tunnels ran from the Ohio river into Ironton to some homes, that hid the slaves.
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

The United Nations has asked for $60 million from nations around the world.
    The U.S. has a responsibility to help Iraqis who face danger in their own country for helping Americans topple Saddam Hussein's government, said Abid Al-Marayati, a professor of government at the University of Toledo who left Iraq in 1958.
    1st of all, I would love to see exactly where the 60 million is going.
    2nd, Bush, you are an idiot who got us in this position. 7,000 Iraqiis, of Muslim faith, do NOT belong in America.

Paul Harvey mused yesterday, "President Bush said we have to fight the war there or we will have to fight it here. It appears that the President is bringing the war over here....go figure.....the 'Gilbert and Sullivan' War."
    If I were a terrorist, this would be a distinct opportunity to export some key jihadists to the U.S. for future operations. It's seems impossible to separate the bad guys from the good, since they change at will. It's the "closet" terrorists that bother me.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast