Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    How many here are from Ohio?

I have a Brother in Ashland that would like to see DeWine drown in his own slime.
    Well, I am in Cincinnati. Dewine is also a Sponsor of the Dream Act. Dewine the swine. My Wife is a Legal Immigrant. Dewines office wouldn't even send a letter to the Consulate to see why our case was being delayed. His office said, that i should get a lawyer. But Dewine will fully support law breakers.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

So hes an amnesty RHINO, and no one is running on ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION? Thats all you hear inColorado Govenor, and some senate- ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION.

But not in OHIO? Whats wrong with the people out there?

MW
    Badmonkey wrote:

So hes an amnesty RHINO, and no one is running on ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION? Thats all you hear inColorado Govenor, and some senate- ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION.

But not in OHIO? Whats wrong with the people out there?
    I think it's a northern thing. The North has yet to feel the full impact of illegal immigration. In other words, many of the folks up North (politicians) choose to ignore the disease we call "illegal immigration" that is spreading unchecked through our nation and eating at the fabric of our society! Ignorrance is bliss, but the disease is spreading quickly and the North will soon get a dose of reality, but by then it could be too late.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Ohio had the Sheriff cracking down on illegals, one of the first steps to stop the nonsense, then they had the shootings at the construction site for firing illegals, and I thought OHIO had the FASTEST GROWING POPULATION OF ILLEGALS?

Colorado is a nice state, kind up upper middle class, and even the DEMOCRATS are waking up to this issue. Now there is some white guilt for all you living in turd town.

Was`nt that "Butler County?"
    If you want to see "REALITY at it`s Fullest" or damn near close, come on out hear to SO, Calf.

You would not believe it.
    Some times I wonder if I`m in Mexico.
    ------------------------

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12