Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Obviously, the stallion has more sense than the humans. I was going to try to FORCE the issue--not leave it to the stallion to comply!!!!!

I get the same contempt from SOME of my friends who still think Bush is the reincarnation of someone I shall omit to mention. ONE DAY--they WILL wake up. I hope it's not too late.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

o, I'm quite sure he's a reincarnation....the initial 'H' comes to mind...

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

I think I'm going to be sick....how could any human have sex with an animal? Sex seems to be a constent thing on their minds....look at all the pregnant illegals walking around. I often worry about my safety when I go out alone...those men just stare at you like a piece of meat.

Ressie

At least twice a year there is a story about a guy having sex with an animal. You can usually find these stories and a picture of the perp on www.thesmokinggun.com

Hey Judy, do you have a news link for the little goat pervert?

[sorry, for hijacking this thread]

This is beyond words, raping an ANIMAL?

I seriously dont know what to say.

I am shocked

Okay once....still unexcusable but this guys did it repeatedly every night. I am starting to agree more and more with my dad that these people are not human. As it is, I quit going to spanish church because the mexican illegals who dominate the congregation think that public affection is wrong. They think it is improper for a married couple and/or boyfriend and girlfriend to hug each other in public. However, beastiality to them is forgiveable and less than homosexuality. I am actually starting to be greatful to be categorized as an OTM...at least I wont be confused with people of that nature. I have never heard of that in South America...even in the most dirt poor regions of the Andes near Peru- NEVER!!!

When I lived in Singapore I went to the RSPCA to get a pet...and they'd rescued a female Great Dane...she was so emotionally distraught from being raped that they weren't sure she would live...she had no joy and no hope remaining....

These people are so low that I wouldn't refer to them as beasts...not at all...that would be a compliment.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

beasts

Exactly, and they have the nerve to call Augusto Pinochet brutal and inhumane...I am so thankful Pinochet did not let the beastly invaders of Mexico harm my parents.

http://www.easternwakenews.com/news/sto ... 6992c.html

This is a follow up story. I'll try to find the original one.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

How HORRIBLE. That man should be put UNDER the jail and let the RATS eat him slowly to death. What kind of person--no, you can't call this a person--can do that to a defenseless little animal. This man should be castrated and I can't understand WHY he is at HOME and at WORK and not locked up.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast