Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

http://www.easternwakenews.com/news/zeb ... 3643c.html

Here is the original story. There is one more.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

http://www.easternwakenews.com/news/sto ... 4616c.html

Here is the third one. The person got 3 years probation. One of the articles says he works in roofing.

I can't find the one discussing "status". I'll keep looking. Maybe they didn't report it in the paper. When I first heard the story it was an "immigrant".

Maybe PETA would know?

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

THREE YEARS PROBATION. THAT is a JOKE. Listen--if that was happening to my animals, there wouldn't be any going out there with a shotgun until someone else called the law. If my animals were screaming like they were being threatened, I would shoot first and ask questions later. You have a right to shoot anything that is threatening your livestock so you would think that could be construed to be a human as well. You just just say you thought it was a fox and shot! And, I wouldn't shoot to kill but I know exactly where I would be aiming at that PERVERT.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

This goat rapist, Antonio Coria, or whatever his name is, is an evil person but no worse than many of the employees and big businesses who raise and slaughter billions of farm animals each year.

Check out this video: http://www.petatv.com/tvpopup/Prefs.asp?video=mym2002. If this doesn't work, go to www.meetyourmeat.com for an approx. 15 minute video on farm animal cruelty produced by PETA and narrated by actor Alec Baldwin. Video is available for a $5 purchase but also available for a free download by anyone.

The incidences involving the goat rapist happened within three miles of my home. I didn't post all the articles I saw in my hometown newspaper that also included the fact that the largest animal rights organization (PETA) was taking him on, because I didn't know if he was an illegal alien or a legal immigrant. Either way, it doesn't matter because either way he is evil but he isn't any more evil than those who raise and slaughter the billions of farm animals (cattle, hogs, poultry) in this country destined for the dinner table of millions of consumers.

There's many, many, many more videos available online dealing with factory farm cruelty. From what I've learned, the majority (or is it all) of the major meat processing plants that slaughter the majority of livestock and poultry, hire mostly illegal aliens.

These videos are very disturbing to watch. But if watching is disturbing, imagine how disturbing it is for the animals to endure castration, branding, debeaking, other mutilations as well as inhumane slaughter methods without any anesthetics or pain killers. And, this doesn't even cover the cruel factory farmed and intensive and confined methods most of them are raised in nor cruel transporation either (ever seen a sad picture of a downed [crippled] cow coming off of a transportation truck enroute to a slaughterhouse?)
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

noillegalimmigrationannie--thanks so much for the information. It is so disturbing. You make the excellent point that this industry has gone over the top. These practices of cruelty for a buck are much easier to get away with when you hire illegals with no standards. American Workers wouldn't put up with this. There is a proper way to raise and slaughter an animal for food. Americans know those ways and would insist upon it in the factories. While it may not be perfect even when Americans are in charge of the facilities, it would be MUCH better.

AMERICAN MEATPACKERS worked very hard for many years to raise standards in our meatpacking facilities for themselves and the animals only to be put out to pasture and displaced with ILLEGALS which has allowed the whole industry to sink into the dark ages of the third world.

I agree that NO CRUELTY to animals is acceptable. I also agree with you, Judy, that there are humane ways to slaughter animals for our food. BUT, to compare what is done to animals that are going to be used for food with what was done to this goat by this PERVERT is just not even a valid argument. This is a perverted human being who is doing this for his own GRATIFICATION--NOT to benefit the production of food for this country.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Oh, you are absolutely right Bootsie. Two different issues. Both disgusting. The little goat was only 2 months old!!

It's nauseating. How a Judge could determine that probation was the right result is beyond me.

Next time it will be a young woman or child. Wait and see.

Oh-NO Question about it. That kind of person is capable of ANYTHING. We need the name of that judge as well. I just would like an explanation from someone as to how this could be punished by something so easy as probation. Of course, not all people care as much about animals as we do BUT this was just BIZARRE, FILTHY, and, like you said, a sign of things to come.

I'll start right off here by telling you that I am a fourth generation rancher...I didn't get to settle down to my dream of having my own ranch until I was 40 years old...I had to travel around the world pursuing a career for my then husband for many years.

I know PETA says and does some disturbing things...but they're terrorists in their own right as they go about destroying facilities and releasing research animals, burning buildings, etc. I agree with their mission but certainly not their methods. Furthermore the videos they're showing might not even be in these United States. We have some very severe animal cruelty laws in Texas. Animal cruelty can be just having fleas on your dog...the penalties are $2,000 per occurance and two years in prison. Still some people commit cruelty against our helpless creatures.

Here, we used cattle that were bred to be disease resistant so we didn't need to use antibiotics and never even had any on the place (besides all of which no animal can go for slaughter before six months after an injection--they'll track you down and fine your butt). We didn't brand, we tatooed an ear b/c I think branding is cruel. We didn't castrate either...they went to sale whole. We didn't use hormones for growth as very fast growth was part of the breed standard. Our usual weaning weight on a calf was 700#...more than acceptable.

I toured the slaughter facilities where our calves would be going and found it clean and watched to see how the slaughter was carried out...to my relief the work was done quickly and efficiently. It's hard to raise animals that you KNOW are going to slaughter....very hard. Ranchers LOVE their animals, the work is so hard and the risk is so great that a person has to LOVE doing the work or they can't 'make it'. The males that are born have a job to do...that's support the rest of the herd and something left over for the rancher. The females have a job to do...raising young. All of ours were named.....and I'm not saying that they were pets--ahem--but you couldn't DRIVE them anywhere--as in a cattle drive--b/c they weren't afraid of people. We had to LEAD them wherever we wanted them to go. Just call the name of the lead cow, Tabby, and she and the herd would follow us anywhere.

When the first load of young bulls was taken from this place after my present husband was working with me here, he was distraught. He almost cried as he watched them leave. He actually thought he was not going to be able to do this type of work. He managed it, but not easily, for the next 12 years. We raise horses now and it's much easier on the heart as we know they're not going for slaughter when someone buys them...they're going to make someone a very good friend and bring joyous times to a family.

Take care what you believe....much that's bandied about is not TRUE.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

I do realize that PETA is VERY far over the edge in the zealous pursuits and would have had more faith in an SPCA report. I have read some BAD things that PETA has done in the name of animal rights and I have refused to contribute to any of their causes although I get asked a lot.

I know that farmers and ranchers DO love their animals and take excellent care of them. It is a necessary evil to have to raise animals for slaughter and it's wonderful to hear that you make sure that yours are humanely dealt with. I would have the same problem as your husband and I know you're glad you're raising horses now!

Still doesn't excuse what this animal of a MAN did to this helpless creature.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast