Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by bigtex
    Quote Originally Posted by cayla99

What they would have to gain by fabricating this story is taking away some of our credibility.
    I completely understand but I am getting this same information and more that I have been ask kindly not to post (so I won't) from many other sourcews. All of who I believe to be very trust worthy. We live about 300 miles from the border and travel there4 3-4 times a year. My wife and I speak with Mexicans on the other side about what is really goingon. We get a complete opposite story about the real violence that is taking place in Mexico and the border towns. We also see violence here in Houston and also see none of it ever makes the news. It seems it is all being ignored. I am not going to put my family at risk by ignoring what is happeing and regreating it once the cartels decide to wage war on us all. I have both eyes open and both ears wide open.
    bigtex, it is clear to me as well that the media is keeping the real news under wraps. In 2007-2008 I was traveling weekly, 2 or 3 times, into Juarez and Tijuana. I would have carried a sidearm if I could have because it isn't safe there. Nobody has to tell me what's happening. I heard it directly from Mexicans there and saw it first hand. A good friend and coworker of mine was kidnapped and killed in Juarez last December. I challenge anyone, especially crybaby liberals to cross that bridge into Juarez or Tijuana and come back to tell me what they see and hear. It will change their mind if they have any gray matter left.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

I had a post disappear recently. Somebody else later posted the same article and I mentioned there that my original post disappeared. Never got a pm and never asked a moderator but I want to believe that this site is functioning well and why I mention it again. If mine was the duplicate it deserves to be deleted but my search did not show the other posting yet - then again, I could have missed it too.

Anyways, I love this place, I count on this place and I totally support verifiable clean trustworthy news - there is just too much information to digest about this topic alone to have it any other way.

Also I am frustrated/angry that our nation could be so easily divided by racebaiters and that so many citizens think that they have a right to an ill-informed opinion when they don't live with the reality of the border invasion.

So carry on ALIPAC!
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

notice that the race baiters though are the ones that dont want laws enforced?

We've conducted a mod review on this. All Moderators are assuring us they will send PMs which is our standard plan of action.

On the other hand, we need each of you to realize that it takes 12 volunteer moderators that are never paid a dime to manage this site for it to function and be here for you to use.

ALIPAC's Discussion Groups are the only sizable online community dealing with the highly contentious and combative issue of illegal immigration exclusively. Without these moderator volunteers, this feature and benefit would not be possible.

Our moderators are human, they are overworked and not paid, they are dedicated to our cause, and they are on your side.

We need each of you in turn to honor the rules our community has created together over time. If you have a question or concern, please follow the rules posted at the top of each section in Discussion Groups and send your concerns as PM to our moderators instead of bringing it up on the open boards.

These articles have not been pulled because someone is hiding something, anyone is trying to censor you, etc...

These articles have been pulled because the story does not pass muster for our guidelines.

Just because each of you cannot see or supervise every decision being made here at ALIPAC does not mean the process is not working.

This Zeta Ranch story is very bad news for us. It should have never been promoted like this. Tonight, our enemies are using this story and the problems with verifying it to discredit us all and to discredit the numerous real and verified stories of murder and mayhem at the border.

Those of you that have passed the story around have unwittingly helped accelerate or increase the damage.

The authorities are saying they got a call claiming the Zetas seized a ranch and they responded to the call and found it to be a hoax.

Until a land owner, eye witness, or police officer is willing to step forward on the record stating otherwise, this story is a stinker.

Our activists would be much better utilized focusing on the numerous tragic stories that are verified that come into alipac each day, instead of nit picking about this los zetas story.

We have a lot of work going on here and more things to do than we have people to take care of. We are short on money and manpower and engaged in a fight to save this nation that will be decided over the next 80 days.

Can we please move on to items more productive to our cause and less damaging to our cause please?

We need everyone helping us with these campaigns and fast!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The saddest thing I've found in researching this story is that I have yet to see anyone mention a really simple fact.

The only reason this story became such a major issue is because of 1) it could happen easily and 2) so many people are scared it will happen.

Even if it is just a Hoax, this story show a very good reason why we need better border protection. Lost among this story is the well documented fact that both the Mexican Drug Cartels and the Mexican Army routinely cross the border with out any fear of being stopped.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn

bigtex, it is clear to me as well that the media is keeping the real news under wraps. In 2007-2008 I was traveling weekly, 2 or 3 times, into Juarez and Tijuana. I would have carried a sidearm if I could have because it isn't safe there. Nobody has to tell me what's happening. I heard it directly from Mexicans there and saw it first hand. A good friend and coworker of mine was kidnapped and killed in Juarez last December. I challenge anyone, especially crybaby liberals to cross that bridge into Juarez or Tijuana and come back to tell me what they see and hear. It will change their mind if they have any gray matter left.
    You know, I realize this is problem is affecting the whole USA, but it is really too bad the entire USA can't experience what we have to see on a daily basis. It would be a really eye opener. This morning on the news a black family is outraged that an illegal criminal alien who was deported two times and had a lengthy criminal record murdered their 14 year old daughter who was walking home. They can't understand how this guy is allowed in this country. Two minutes later the police announce they are looking for another illegal alien who raped a 5 year old girl. Every day it’s the same thing over and over.

When we go to the border both of us carry firearms. It has gotten so bad my wife and I don't go ANYWHERE without one.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

How about Plausible Deniability!!!

Kathyet

Quote Originally Posted by bigtex

You know, I realize this is problem is affecting the whole USA, but it is really too bad the entire USA can't experience what we have to see on a daily basis. It would be a really eye opener. This morning on the news a black family is outraged that an illegal criminal alien who was deported two times and had a lengthy criminal record murdered their 14 year old daughter who was walking home. They can't understand how this guy is allowed in this country. Two minutes later the police announce they are looking for another illegal alien who raped a 5 year old girl. Every day it’s the same thing over and over.

When we go to the border both of us carry firearms. It has gotten so bad my wife and I don't go ANYWHERE without one.
    Here in NY the media won't ID a perp as an IA unless the crime is so heinous they are forced to.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This was on the Laredo KRGV Channel 5 TV web site this morning

NORTH OF LAREDO - FM 1472 in Webb County, known as Mines Road, is at the center of an Internet firestorm. Bloggers are posting articles claiming members of the Mexican drug cartel Los Zetas seized at least one ranch in an area northwest of Laredo last month.

"It was just one of many unconfirmed rumors and threats that we get here on a daily basis," said Laredo Police Department spokesman Joe Baeza. "A rumor that spun out of control."

Baeza said it began with a law enforcement bulletin dated July 24 that was leaked to a blogger. It reads as follows:

"On Friday 7-23-10 Laredo Webb informed that their county SWAT Team is conducting an operation in the Mines Rd. area. According to LT. Garcia with LSO (Laredo Sheriff Office) received a call from a ranch owner stating that the Zetas had taken over his ranch. As per the 17 (reporting person) he informed them that they stated La Compania (Zetas) was taking the ranch and no one was permitted on the ranch without permission. SO (Sheriff Office) will have an unmarked green Ford Taurus with two officers stationed at Los Compadres and a white Chevy Tahoe with two officers stationed at Mineral Rd. The LSO (Laredo Sheriff Office) will maintain surveillance in the area and advise if action is taken. Susp (suspect) Veh (vehicle) are described as a gray or silver Audi, a BLK (black) Escalade or Navigator and a van truck with a logo of a car wash spot free on the side. Border Patrol also has their response team on scene. Also known info of BMW's and Corvettes entering and leaving the area. Auth LT Lichtenberger if assistance is requested LPD (Laredo Police Department) will secure the outer perimeter. (07/24/10 07:42:10 NR1873)"

"Those are the things that were being reported to us by another law enforcement agency," said Baeza who claimed that reports turned out to be false. Baeza says the Webb County Sheriff's Office did get a call from someone claiming the Zetas seized a ranch and were even holding hostages. They sent the information out to other law enforcement agencies then went to the area to investigate.

Baeza says sheriff's deputies talked to ranchers, neighbors, and property owners. "Basically nobody knew what they were talking about," he said.

The sheriff's department says they had deputies stationed in the area for several hours and called off the search when they didn't find anything. "They found no evidence or no trace of anyone taking over these ranches. Nobody was being held captive," Baeza said.

CHANNEL 5 NEWS drove to the area where the rumors originated and spoke with a property owner who goes only by the name "Gutierrez." He said he also heard the Zeta rumor but believes it to be false.

"If that was true, we'd see a lot of commotion going on here. There's nothing going on. There's no commotion. There's no nothing," he said.

http://www.krgv.com/news/local/story/Po ... v6D_g.cspx
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

I see nut-ting!!!!

Okay I know I'm bad I'm bad...but I just had to do this!!!

Kathyet

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast