Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

working4change
    BTTT

April
    Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Thanks, everyone. How about we all start Monday and send a letter with an article included. We can start by using the bus accident. There are several different articles on this, so pick your poison. Then the following week, we'll find another article, and just keep going, week after week until these knotheads wake the hell up.
    Great idea Tiny, lets keep the pressure on until they come to their senses and remember who they are supposed to be working for!!!

Sorry I wasn't on here yesterday. Had a lot of stuff to take care of. But I'm going to start sending my letter to all the U. S. Senators today to see if we can get some attention on this issue. Need to email the media, too.

What do you all say we start with the van story mentioned at the beginning of this thread. If we all pound them at once, maybe at least a few of those empty suits will wake up and start talking about this.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Sorry I wasn't on here yesterday. Had a lot of stuff to take care of. But I'm going to start sending my letter to all the U. S. Senators today to see if we can get some attention on this issue. Need to email the media, too.

What do you all say we start with the van story mentioned at the beginning of this thread. If we all pound them at once, maybe at least a few of those empty suits will wake up and start talking about this.
    I think the van story is a great one to start with! I am going to get my emails out today as well! LETS ALL JOIN IN AND LET THEM HEAR US ROAR!!!

Lots of contact info here:

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... 761#384761

Inasmuch as the POTUS and MOST of Congress has a deaf ear and simply does not give a damn about the collateral damage of IA's, we have to bring the public to their feet! Time is of the essence because, after Nov., whoever is elected will amnestize 38M IA's and the damage will be irreversible!

How can we compile list of all the victims of IA's involved in auto accidents resulting in death, homicides, rapes, drunk drivers, etc.? Once we can show facts in evidence, we need to force the Senate to hold hearings and, at the same time, we need to blast the media outlets with the facts.

We have to be able to show a direct correlation between IA's and the fact that thousands of Americans are dying every year. A stupid piece of paper giving them blanket amnesty is NOT going to change their cultural habits or make them "good citizens"! A stupid piece of paper giving them a "license" to kill is not going to make our streets safer! (ElliotSpitzer should be fired!)

When Clinton was in office...the slogan was "It's the Economy, stupid"!. Our slogan should be "It's the culture, stupid"! We have 20-38M IA's and we know NOTHING about them...none of them have been vetted or background checked. And most of them would never qualify for ANYTHING, much less citizenship.

I say we DEMAND public hearings in Congress, and FORCE them to look at the facts!

I think so, too, AmericanMe. We need to do all we can to stop this senseless killing.

April, let's not forget the White House. We can call and email. I'll try to put the contact info up.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Okay, I've made my call to the White House, voicing my displeasure at losing 25 American citizens every single day. The guy who answered the phone could hardly speak English. Figures!

White House comment line is 202-456-1111

i called the white house comment line last week and said that because of bush and him wanting to give amnesty that the blood of these 4 dead kids were on him, his administration and every elected moron in DC.

Last year when the Senate was screaming amnesty, and Bush was on the news insulting the American worker by saying they wouldn't do the jobs illegals are doing, I called the White House and blasted him for insulting my husband who is a roofer. It wasn't long before Bush stopped that crap and soften his tone when on tv.

April
    I think so, too, AmericanMe. We need to do all we can to stop this senseless killing.

April, let's not forget the White House. We can call and email. I'll try to put the contact info up.
    I made my calls and emailed as well!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast