Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Older Americans

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Every elderly American has much value. Our government is throwing them over only because they won't be voting in the future they are kowtowing to illegals for the future voters.....it's disgusting....

Our Senators are the ones' experiencing some kind of mental illness, not our elderly, loyal Americans.

The elderly have a lot of clout with that stupid AARP...has anyone heard the stance on illegals from the AARP?

After all, the illegals will be sucking the medicare right out of our elderly.
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Pat,

There's one thing you neglected to mention about your mother. She did an outstanding job of raising her daughter.

God bless you.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Had_enuf,

Thank you. I was blessed to have her as my mother, and am honored to help her through the 'long goodbye'.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

has anyone heard the stance on illegals from the AARP?
    This lousy organization on the list of the 'GOLD' level supporters for the latino talent awards show on tv this week. Read about it here...http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-154058-...sponsor#154058
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

Saw that earlier, and couldn't believe it.

The numbers of illegals, will bankrupt our system. Look in the archives for Session's concern. Too tired to think of the thread right now, but shows the numbers involved.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

WE MUST REALLY DISLIKE OUR OLD PEOPLE!

No doubt about that-- after all, us old baby boomers are about to eat up all the social security bucks intended for the illegal aliens!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I abandoned AARP years ago when I discovered they were not for their members...they favored everything that was detrimental to the folks...pro government big spenders...aaaarrrgh

MJ

Gee.....didn't realize AARP was that bad. Just joined about 6mos. ago. Thought the discounts might be helpful. Live and learn.....

From Protect Arizona Now:

"The AARP has endorsed "No on 200" and come out in opposition to Prop 200."

http://www.pan2004.com/ scroll about halfway down the page.

The citizens' initiative:

1. Requires proof of citizenship when registering to vote.

2. Requires proof of identity when voting.

3. Requires proof of eligibility for non-federally mandated public benefits.
    They give phone numbers to call to cancel membership.

Washington state has a similar initiative, I-946 which is only asking for #3 above. On search pages I found a link to it at the bottom of a page, linked from a marina site. The top of the page was all ACLU links. Uff da! It's going to be an uphill battle in Occupied Washington!
    Americans First!

curiouspat,I wonder,if this government spent the money on research for Alzheimer's , instead of care for illegal people who don't belong here in the first place, how far that would go to finding a cure for this devastating disease? I was a nurse for 20 plus yrs before becoming disabled. I have seen first hand what this disease can do to caring family members,who refuse to send their members to nursing homes,God forbid. I greatly admire you for doing for your mother now what she in turn did for you in your childhood. I worked for 2 months as the registered nurse for a nursing home,left out of there in a hurry when I saw my nursing license was on the line every day there.I loved the people as geriatrics has always been my favorite,sadly though, I couldn't take the chance of losing my license to care for them in that atmosphere.I to will take care of my folks when the time comes, they will not be in a place like that as long as I am alive and able to care for them!! God Bless You!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast