Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Older Americans

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Older Americans

Five million of our older Americans have not signed up yet for their Medicare, Part D, drug plan--they are old and confused.

We are not going to grant them an extension.

However, 12 million illegal aliens are in our country and we are going to allow them and their extended families to stay, protest, procreate, receive support monies, attend schools, avoid paying income taxes, have our teachers take 300 hours of ESOL (English as a second language) training at our expense?

WE MUST REALLY DISLIKE OUR OLD PEOPLE!
    Americans First!

The illegals are the favored ones. They get everything handed to them on a silver platter.

Remember...confused and old people probably don't vote. And even if they do vote, they may forget who they were paid to vote for so why waste money?
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

The illegals are the favored ones. They get everything handed to them on a silver platter.
    Foreign Nationals in our country illegally should not get preference over our own citizens. It makes my blood boil. It is truly pathetic.
    http://www.alipac.us Enforce immigration laws!

Indiana,

I resent this remark. (jokingly)

Remember...confused and old people probably don't vote. And even if they do vote, they may forget who they were paid to vote for so why waste money?
    I am old, will go on Medicare in August - and I am thoroughly confused about it.

Since I haven't had an insurance claim in 27 years, I am clueless what I should do.

I take no medication other than an apirin or two, some supplements and herbs - those not regularly.

My main health regimen is to try to stay away from doctors, I have managed to do that pretty well (knock on wood) until I stepped on a rusty nail.

So confused - yes, old - yes, - but just give me a decent candidate and I certainly will vote for him/her.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yep.....the illegals have a host of people doing their "complicated" work for them to insure they get anything and everything they possibly qualify for.

Fortunatly I haven't had to fill out one of those things yet but I know there are many who are so confused by it that they give up. I never saw so much paperwork as I did with my parents during their last years. Done 10x's over. I assume they were delaying or hoping they'd die before they would have to pay out anything.

As far as the voting.......my dad took it very seriously and he remembered. Might not remember if he ate or not.....but with voting it was a mission he stood strong behind. He died 3 days after the Nov. vote 2 years ago. That was mostly everyones last memory of him. He started calling everyone he knew bright and early to remind them and offer a ride.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I wonder, if all laws are being broken to favor illegals, why shouldn't we, the American citizens, make our own laws and kick these people out of our country? We know where they are, so let's grab them and throw them over the fence. If there are protests, what can they do? Arrest the whole country?

We are just following MexCain's advise: "Speak out! This is a call to Arms"!

We know where they are, so let's grab them and throw them over the fence
    What fence?

I am sorry: THE BROKEN BORDER!

I am old, confused...forgetful....I haven't signed up for that medicare thing...don't know if I want to..

I stay away from doctors as much as I can..take herbs...dang doctors nearly killed me twice in the last four years...

But, I don't forget what my country was like prior to '65...still remember being able to walk in my own neighborhood or even stroll downtown and never worry about my safety....

This country has changed dramatically in the last twenty years...and not for the better.

These days traitorous politicians stand and lie to us with a big smile on their faces...more or less giving us the finger...they think they have all the ends tied up...nothing we can do about 'em now...right???

Thought that's what you'd say.

MJ

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast