Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Once again, pro-illegals, this time Reid, are using the

type of argument, totally ignoring reality.

Good job, y'all!

I'll be callng Reid , et al again, tomorrow!!!!!
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

be worried

I would be very worried about DIRTY HARRY!

He has something up his sleeve!

Ken
    Ken Dreger

Quote Originally Posted by curiouspat
    Once again, pro-illegals, this time Reid, are using the

type of argument, totally ignoring reality.

Good job, y'all!

I'll be callng Reid , et al again, tomorrow!!!!!

He isn't done yet. He's planning on bringing it up again in the future but saying they can't do it alone. He just said immigration is a problem... DUH
    For the good of the Country, an immigration bill needs to be passed... uhhh, don't think so!
    He ain't heavy, he's my Brother
    Â*http://www.alsa.org/

Reid keeps whining about alllll of the work that has gone into this Bill.

Reid needs to be reminded that it is his job, and the job of other Senators, to do this type of work. Sometimes it's discouraging, but this is what their jobs are about.

Reid needs to be reminded that at least he HAS a job. Reid needs to be reminded that there are many, many Americans who have lost their jobs.
    Reid needs to be scolded for whining about all of the hard work. Reid should be thankful that he is gainfully employed.

What a whining ingrate.

(I smell a nasty letter in-the-making!)
    "The liberties of a people never were, nor ever will be, secure, when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them." Patrick Henry

Quote Originally Posted by LynnS
    Reid keeps whining about alllll of the work that has gone into this Bill.

Reid needs to be reminded that it is his job, and the job of other Senators, to do this type of work. Sometimes it's discouraging, but this is what their jobs are about.

Reid needs to be reminded that at least he HAS a job. Reid needs to be reminded that there are many, many Americans who have lost their jobs.
    Reid needs to be scolded for whining about all of the hard work. Reid should be thankful that he is gainfully employed.

What a whining ingrate.

(I smell a nasty letter in-the-making!)
    He disgusts me. He was going on and on about the chances some illegals won't get. Heck, what about the Americans!!!! He could care less about us and shouldn't be in office!
    He ain't heavy, he's my Brother
    Â*http://www.alsa.org/

I wouldn't doubt is it comes back in a couple days we can not let up, this looks like a very short victory!!
    OMG whinny Kennedy !! sheeez I hate this man!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

What bums! They go on and on about how exploited the illegals are yet never mention the 'exploited Americans' who get stuck with the bills for all their crap.

Tomorrow we start to Dog Pile on Reid and McConnell. Get these foreign invaders out of my country!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Why do they say they have tackled this bill before it didn't sound anything like S2611, did it?
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    I have this funny feeling that he is going to get a whole lot of phone calls and faxes after having said something as dumb as that - hint, hint, hint!!!
    I already have told him he would be better off using it for toilet paper. I also told him in not so nice words were it may fit and to enforce our laws.
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast