Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

One of the problems

I was watching television and they keep running adds for a television company called Telefutura. It claims that the fastest growing group of people in Arizona are hispanics with the POTENTIAL BUYING POWER OF OVER 23 BILLION DOLLARS. It asks if you want to tap into that resource and that you should advertise on Telefutura.

http://www.univision.net/corp/en/telefutura.jsp

This is a huge problem and corperate greed only adds to it.

The fastest growing group in Arizona is Hispanic illegal aliens.

This is a crime. That was some American's $23 Billion taken away by illegal aliens.

Be sure to send a Thank You card to George W. Bush for ruining hundreds of thousands of America lives in Arizona.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The commercial never mentions the word "illegal". It shows clean and happy hispanics in game shows and shows clips of dubbed American movies. It drives me crazy every time they show it mostly because it's shown on regular television stations and I try to steer clear of the mexican channels whenever I can. Now I'm being bombarded by this crap on english speaking channels.

23 BILLION before or after the wire transfers?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    The fastest growing group in Arizona is Hispanic illegal aliens.
    This is a crime. That was some American's $23 Billion taken away by illegal aliens.
    Be sure to send a Thank You card to George W. Bush for ruining hundreds of thousands of America lives in Arizona.
    Good Grief! I really detest Bush. Come on Arizonians, SPEAK UP, OUT, PROTEST, DO SOMETHING! The fatest growing segment of America is ILLEGAL!!!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Telefutura is owned by Univision. Univision is the largest Hispanic Broadcasting company- it owns TV, Radio, and Print. Here in Houston, Unvision is the most watched news, and owns if I am not mistaken 5 radio stations. Most cites, have Univison and most likely it has Telefutura which is realtivly new, but can only be seen on cable(i think). BTW the big bosses of Univsion are not Hispanic, its just catered towards them. Hispanic meaning legal or illegal so technically it is not illegal.

Telemundo is the other large one, and it is owned by MSNBC, which is owned by General Electric. But Univsion beats it out big. I plan to work for Univision in the near future, that is if Spanish television still exist.

When I see "Hispanics" (whatever that term really means) portrayed in the media I see folks that could have be living in SPAIN!!!!!!

The racist government and society of Mexico shuns the mestizo and AmerIndians.

Why doesn't the American media ever mention how racist Mexico is?

Look at the political and business leaders...... they sure look European to me!!!!

However, when the media shows the invaders.... look for any Europeans. I've never seen any. I see the oppressed departing the racist heck hole of Mexico.

South Africa was lambasted by the media and our politicians for years. Why is Mexico's racism ignored?

POTENTIAL BUYING POWER OF OVER 23 BILLION DOLLARS
    POTENTIAL! That means MAYBE they'll spend a SMALL PORTION of that 23 billion here but my bet is that the bulk of it will go right out the door by, as Judy suggests, WIRE TRANSFER! Pure BALONEY. I don't frankly care if they POTENTIALLY can pay off the NATIONAL DEBT. If it's illegal, then I don't want their dirty money.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

So when and what do we do to bring impeachment about. How much longer are we going to put up with the traitor in the White House? What else can be done, because I'll tell you what, if we just keep going like we're going, we're going to loose to Mexico. Just calling and emailing and faxing doesn't seem to be doing the job. OK, on occassion, we get results that we're looking for through these methods, but to hear that most of Arizona will be illegal one day just blows my mind..and my patience. Stiffer action must be taken or they will walk all over us because our President is a TRAITOR. And so are the corporations that pander to them. WE NEED A TEA PARTY!!!!!!!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I would LOVE to attend your TEA PARTY, Rockfish. Are hats and gloves required???!!!!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton