Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by KotahBear
    Sadly, Romney is a Mormon...Republicans are hiding the fact that they suffer from religious bigotry and they will rue the day!!!
    I don't agree with the Mormon Religion and I will vote for Romney if given the chance so don't speak for me Please...TY
    Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.

PatrioticSandra wrote:
    I don't agree with the Mormon Religion and I will vote for Romney if given the chance so don't speak for me Please...TY
    Not speaking for anyone, just saying his Mormonism is the elephant in the room...you are way too educated, but most people aren't.

Quote Originally Posted by KotahBear
    PatrioticSandra wrote:
    Not speaking for anyone, just saying his Mormonism is the elephant in the room...you are way too educated, but most people aren't.
    OK Thanks for clearing that up I just wanted you to know it isn't all Republicans, which I may become Independent very very soon
    Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.

PatrioticSandra wrote:
    OK Thanks for clearing that up I just wanted you to know it isn't all Republicans, which I may become Independent very very soon
    Well, I'm like Ann Coulter--I will campaign for Hillary! Sorry guys, but she'll bring the conservatives together in a way no one else will. McCain, is a bad seed but the Republicans in Congress, will fall in line behind him. We have a real opportunity to make lemonade out lemons...

What is hurting Romney the most is the winner-take-all process.

Huck and any others that get votes, are just splitting the vote.

The Dems having only 2 candidates, and their process of awarding the % of received votes is making things cleaner for Dems.

The repubs need to get with it, in more ways than one. Huck will never win the Presidency. I voted Repub, and I would never vote for him.

Religion is too much a part of the Republican Race. It is a big turnoff.

Kotah, I'm with ya !!

Actually Romney getting trounced tonight. Frankly and honestly, I do not believe it was his mormon faith but he appears to be so plastic and arrogant.

McCain comes across to average America as the drunken sailor that lives next door, Huckabee comes across as the preacher that shows up on your doorstep Sunday afternoon looking for a free meal and Romney comes across looking like the country club snob who wants you to fetch his golf balls.

Romney comes across as a politician..... People would much rather vote for the preacher or the drunken bumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    Kotah, I'm with ya !!

Actually Romney getting trounced tonight. Frankly and honestly, I do not believe it was his mormon faith but he appears to be so plastic and arrogant.

McCain comes across to average America as the drunken sailor that lives next door, Huckabee comes across as the preacher that shows up on your doorstep Sunday afternoon looking for a free meal and Romney comes across looking like the country club snob who wants you to fetch his golf balls.

Romney comes across as a politician..... People would much rather vote for the preacher or the drunken bumb.
    Their probably on prozac anyway so they would be more inclined to commit suicide.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Anyway you cut it---we have a hell of a fight on our hands.

The good news is--WE WILL WIN!!! Everyone is upset, unbelieving that McCain is where he is...Who is voting for him????

I saw Mitt on some TV interview and he said that a lot of it is name recognition. Let's face it. McShame ran before and sheeple are willing to give him a chance, and obviously they are believing his lies. Just like it took Reagan a couple of times to become the nominee.

And as far as Mitt's religion goes - my brother who was in the Navy and is a born-again Christian is voting for either McCain or Huckabee - because he doesn't like the fact Mitt is a Mormon. Why this scares so many people is beyond me.

If McShame is the nominee, I'll sit this one out.

Mitt's faith

I must sadly say that Mitt Romney's faith hurt him far more than anything else.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast