Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Also, Karl Rove is an adviser to Romney's campaign (just learned that today ). What up with that? Rove was one of the biggest supporters (if not the architect) of Bush's amnesty for illegal aliens!

Quote Originally Posted by Anna-Anna
    Also, Karl Rove is an adviser to Romney's campaign (just learned that today ). What up with that? Rove was one of the biggest supporters (if not the architect) of Bush's amnesty for illegal aliens!
    OMGosh.......Is this true?? I can't stand Carl Rove
    Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.

Holy Cow!!! How come we never heard about that one? I guess Rove has lost his magic touch! I'm shocked!!!

And McTraitor wins with a Mexican agent, Juan Hernandez! This is very, very disturbing!

Quote Originally Posted by odiesback
    Romney praised Bush on the war
    on terror and for keeping us safe for
    the last six years.

CNN was analyzing the fact that
    McCain carried 50% the votes from
    voters who opposed Bush policies and
    McCain being the one who most aligned
    with Bush.
    Mccain was getting voters because they thought he was against the war!

Now that is crazy.

The problem is the sheeple of America are ignorant. We should make a dont vote if your not informed campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by KotahBear
    Everyone is upset, unbelieving that McCain is where he is...Who is voting for him????
    Diebold is voting for McCain.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Quote Originally Posted by KotahBear
    Everyone is upset, unbelieving that McCain is where he is...Who is voting for him????
    Diebold is voting for McCain.
    Not in CA from what I've heard. Diebold machines are bubbled wrapped in storage where I live anyway. Voted today on a good old paper ballot.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I voted in so cal... there was 1 diebold machine that they had available as handicap access. the poll person told me to go ahead and use the machine since there was no line. She did not have much faith in the paper ballots at all, said they were not as fraud proof as the machines.
    I was also talking to a few people in line at the bank today about the election and they voted for mcamnesty because of Romney being a mormon I let them know all about juan mcain and what he was all about..they didnt have a clue geez
    Bring back the Rotary Phone so we dont have to pressÂ*1 forÂ*English...Â*

Yeah, I think the Mormon thing might have been it, although it really shouldn't be. Also, name recognition is a good point. Maybe McAmnesty went for CIR just to get in the headlines.......Bad publicity being better than no publicity maybe If its true that people thought he would get us out of the war, then that is funny. I remember he was really taking issue with Bush's policy on the war, claiming he wanted a change in direction blah, blah, blah. People hear that, and they think he wants to leave (that may have been the intention of McCain).

Romney brough up a good point in the final debate. he said that McCain destorted his record on Iraq right before the Florida Primary. he said that the timing was intentional, because McCain could have brought up the quote in question at any time during the primary. Also, Mitt just can't handle the dirty games of politics. McCain is a master at it. You can't win a pissing match with a skunk.

I think that we overestimated the intelligence of the American electorate. Or, the brainwashing from the MSM.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by CaliNative
    I voted in so cal... there was 1 diebold machine that they had available as handicap access. the poll person told me to go ahead and use the machine since there was no line. She did not have much faith in the paper ballots at all, said they were not as fraud proof as the machines.
    I was also talking to a few people in line at the bank today about the election and they voted for mcamnesty because of Romney being a mormon I let them know all about juan mcain and what he was all about..they didnt have a clue geez
    As Forrest Gump said 'Stupid is as stupid does.'
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234