Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Yep, Bush and Company have been supporting McCain behind the scenes while Mitt has tried to cuddle up with Bush in the open. Double wammy.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by flashman
    Romney's mistake was sticking up for Bush, comparing himself to Romney who gave amnesty to illegals, flip-flopping on issues to appease voters, and the negative ads against Huck and McCain back in early January. Now they're against him for that.
    And in the future when everyone is paying 90% of your income for taxes and being an American is a foregone memory. It will be because of the rats and their adoring fans who all voted for the wrong reasons.

And if I have to endure another hideous decade waiting for another slight chance for freedom from the tyrants and their adoring fans I will make sure I do everything I can to repay those responsible.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Also, Romney just didn't know how to sell HIMSELF.

Hadn't Thought Of It

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Yep, Bush and Company have been supporting McCain behind the scenes while Mitt has tried to cuddle up with Bush in the open. Double wammy.

W
    You know I had not really put any thought into this, but is it really possible that Huckabee and McCain voters are the "anti-bush". Has Romney failed to really strut his stuff, so to speak on matters like illegal immigration and the economy.

People in Florida actually said they voted for McCain, because of the economy although McCain has said at least twice, the economy is not his strong suit.

This is depressing.

Or, is this simply a lack of education and the part of the American people? Do they really know what McCain stands for...

If they don't and vote for him - it's bad, and if they did and voted for -- it's even worse.

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanMe
    Also, Romney just didn't know how to sell HIMSELF.
    Have to agree with you.

No2Illegals wrote:
    Bringing up Reagan's name is a bait for votes! I sure hope America hasn't forgotten that he joined hands with Kennedy and tired to force amnesty on us.
    Reagan did not join hands with Kennedy!!! No revisionist history here. He said this was the biggest mistake of his presidency. He was naive, he believed the Dems when they said they would secure the border.

Sadly, Romney is a Mormon...Republicans are hiding the fact that they suffer from religious bigotry and they will rue the day!!!

Romney

Romney remains alive in this race.

He will continue to fight for the presidential nomination.

Romney is opposed President Bush's amnesty policy.

Other major mistakes Romney made include his very aggressive advertising against Huckabee before it was needed. That just ticked off the Huckabilly fraud enough to get revenge.

Also Romney should never have said on national tv the other day that Huckabilly should drop out. That ticked Huck off even more.

The next big mistake Romney made is he should have joined the CFR. They would have seen to his win. Then after election he should have told them where to go.

And what I will never forgive, are the giggles he launched at my candidate, Ron Paul, in the first couple of debates in which he acted like a 9 year old and not fit to be the Commander and Chief. He lost any chance to gain Paul supporters and their youth and enthusiasm; exception me who has lots of enthusiasm but am an old f*** , lololol...

Re: Romney

Quote Originally Posted by tancredofan
    Romney remains alive in this race.

He will continue to fight for the presidential nomination.

Romney is opposed President Bush's amnesty policy.
    I like that attitude. Hopefully if Romney sees any bushes coming he should run the other way.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast